melstarr

Suga-Mafia Festival, Skydive Chicago...

Registration with any boogie covers the cost to the dropzone for having the event. With this particular event there are costs for the party on Saturday night, Yoga instructor each morning, organizers slots, etc.

I hate it that the registration seems to be too much for some. Come and see us and I promise you will not feel ripped off. This is going to be a good one...

Vallerina, you should at least come with your hot teammates for the party on Sat night and jump with us on Sunday. Don't miss the whole thing because of a meet....

Brooke
PMS #1

Registration with any boogie covers the cost to the dropzone for having the event. With this particular event there are costs for the party on Saturday night, Yoga instructor each morning, organizers slots, etc.

I hate it that the registration seems to be too much for some. Come and see us and I promise you will not feel ripped off. This is going to be a good one...

I understand all that, but my question was why are the guys only paying $25 and girls $45 when the guys get to participate too.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Vallerina, you should at least come with your hot teammates for the party on Sat night and jump with us on Sunday. Don't miss the whole thing because of a meet....

I'm 99% sure Sunday is out for me since we're celebrating my brother's 30th birthday then. Sigh....I really want to come Saturday night, though, since it seems like I'm always missing my chance of meeting Mel!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Ack....it's the same time as the MWSL meet.... :( It looks like I can't make it.

:^( dang! we were so looking forward to seeing you sis.... but, as brookey stated, if you could join us for the soiree, that would be Super-Yay!

also, if you and your hottie-lovies decide to come play with us, we would totally enjoy turning HYBRID points with ya'll :^) it's super-FUN!!!

sending you love val!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I understand all that, but my question was why are the guys only paying $25 and girls $45 when the guys get to participate too.

You should pay more because you get to ogle the hot guys like me, and we just get to ogle the girls.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You should pay more because you get to ogle the hot guys like me, and we just get to ogle the girls.

Ooh, if i get to ogle you, i'd be willing to pay much more than $45....:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It's my understanding that the boys won't get to do everything. There will be all-girl loads, all-girl jumps, and Pink Mafia-only stuff.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Yippy! I can't sleep! I'm on a plane tomorrow heading for Chicago and I just can't seem to shut my eyes. Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

PICS on SDC website

WOW---is the only word that comes to mind :^) the pics actually don't even come close to capturing the tremendous vibe that was flowing rapidly all weekend!!

a BIG THANK YOU to all the lovely sweethearts that attended--- your presence was bliss :^) and to all the organizers & staff - YOU ROCKED it out with Rad-Action!

breakfast at genie's cafe, yoga in the east commons, jumping in the crisp sky, landing on the manicured grass, packing on the comfy carpet, seeing all the BEAUTIFUL smiles at the masquerade....

i miss everyone already*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister