melstarr

Suga-Mafia Festival, Skydive Chicago...

Mel ~ do something super fabulous and convince Amazon to come to this boogie!! We just have to get her over her corn fear of the midwest.

[:/]

I may be getting a new job.....and that could be putting the ki bosh on my going anywhere for a couple months...[:/]

Everything is getting complicated right now.. BUT... the new job should mean I can get back to travelling again.....

the current job I am on call half my freakin life:([:/]

Ladies and gentlemen, this will be our biggest event yet! The Sugar Gliderz and Pink Mafia all rolled up into one BIG event....yikes!!! I can't sleep at night just thinking about the excitement this festival will bring to ALL :)
Can you just say, "I'm buying my ticket NOW!!!"

See you all there!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Everything is getting complicated right now.. BUT... the new job should mean I can get back to travelling again.....

jeanne-jean, we completely understand your circumstances sista* gosh, we can all relate some way or another. just know that we will wish upon starz that you can come play with us...but if not, we look forward to seeing your beautiful-self soon! xoxo to you!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

What major airport is closest to the DZ? (to fly into)

hi kim! thank you so much for your question.

i believe midway & o'hare are the two closest commercial airports... (someone correct me if i'm wrong :^)

flying into midway is less hustle-n-bustle when it comes to traffic, therfore many choose to fly into that airport.

flying into o'hare, may save you a few dollars (depending).

let me know if you have more questions 'k'.

again, thank you so much for replying & have a great day!

I'm really, really, considering taking some leave and coming up. Will let ya'll know for sure in the next few weeks. I think I need some girl time!:)

oh katie! that would be so freaking wonderful! we miss you lots... actually, i was just talking about you with paigey over the weekend ~ your kindness is forever etched in my mind!

take care lovey, and we really hope you can come play... if not, we hope to see you along the happy circuit! xoxo

When is everyone arriving/departing? Tickets still look reasonable. I just don't want to get there too early or too late. I was thinking Thursday until Monday?

girl, i'm so happy you were able to find reasonably priced flights (mine is cooh-cooh-for-co-co-puffs!)

i believe most of us will be arriving at midway, on thursday around the 3-4PM timeframe.

unfortunately, i will be departing early on sunday to catch my flight...but i know sunday will be filled with fun should you stay all day --- let us know your flights katie-B so we can play together :^)

oh joy-head, i REALLY hope you can make it!!!! hugs to you & thank you for the post sista!

ROOMIES--- if you are needing a roomie for the festival, Please PM or post to let us know! we may have a few sisters traveling to SDC for the first time, and they would love to have someone to share the adventures :^)

only a few more weeks ladies & gents ~ i'm so delightfully happy!

Please let us know if you have any questions 'k'.... we're here for You!

All right ladies, it is time to get the enthusiasm for this event going.
If you are interested in an intense female bonding weekend then please come out and jump with us...

We want all disciplines and all skill levels, but most of all we want to get to know more women in the sport of skydiving.

And, to the boys...lots of hot chicks as always.

Brooke
PMS#1

Well, it looks like I can't make it out. We'll be moving to FL 21 JULY so I can't take leave until after that. Katie is trying to talk me into Summerfest though (she and Trevor are going up) and it looks like I might make that!

Have fun, girls!!!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Wawoozzies! We sooooo can't wait here at SDC - EVERYONE is looking forward to this one-of-o-kind event. The auditorium is slowly being transformed for the masquerade, the organizers are calling me all excited about coming out to SDC and the ladies (and guys) have been registering!! Can't wait to see everyone here!!

love,
melissa

.... but most of all we want to get to know more women in the sport of skydiving.

DITTO! this is truly one of the most important things to us :^)

again, if anyone needs any help with Anything, PLEASE send any of us a PM or feel free to post your question*

xo

Well, it looks like I can't make it out. We'll be moving to FL 21 JULY so I can't take leave until after that. Katie is trying to talk me into Summerfest though (she and Trevor are going up) and it looks like I might make that!

Have fun, girls!!!:)

DANG :(* we'll surely miss you lovey!

may you have a sweet move on the 21st...call if you need any help 'k'. alli's helping jj and i move to the fort lauderdale area on the 20th of JULY :^)

hugs to katie!!!

The auditorium is slowly being transformed for the masquerade...

oh honey, i can't wait to see it! i've ordered my mask, and i'm so excited!

*ladies & gents, regarding the masquerade... if you need help with a mask, kindly send a PM to me*

That is a sweet mask, Mel!

Finals are over and done for me and the Suga Mafia festival is the perfect way for me to kick back and hang with some friends during my first week of vacation!!! Yippy Skippy!

See everyone there very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Ack....it's the same time as the MWSL meet.... :( It looks like I can't make it.

Yeah... Chasing Amy is skipping the meet. Ya gotta have priorities!

How can this be a difficult decision? Hot awesome babes, or boring-ass 4-way? :D
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

How can this be a difficult decision?

Yeah well your registration is $20 cheaper...which leads me to the next question...

Mel ~ if the boys can participate in everything, how come they only have to pay $25 and girls pay $45?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!