melstarr

Suga-Mafia Festival, Skydive Chicago...

June 23rd - 25th, 2006!

Mark these dates on your calendar - it's an event you DON'T want to miss! lots of Educating, Participating & Appreciating from:

Melissa Nelson, Amy Chmelecki, Brooke Schultz, Alli Richard, Kate Hoffstetter, Mel Jerusalem, SDC Furies ~ Gosia Cienkosz, Lisa DeSimone, Sarah Lawrence & Shannon Sweet

Stay tuned for details....

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Melissa Nelson- Super hot and talented skychick who is an awesome flyer and person!

Amy Chmelecki- Super hot and talented skychick who is an awesome flyer and person!

Brooke Schultz- Super hot and talented skychick who is an awesome flyer and person!

Alli Richard- Super hot and talented skychick who is an awesome flyer and person!

Kate Hoffstetter- Super hot and talented skychick who is an awesome flyer and person!

Mel Jerusalem- Super hot and talented skychick who is an awesome flyer and person!

SDC Furies ~ Gosia Cienkosz, Lisa DeSimone, Sarah Lawrence & Shannon Sweet- Super hot and talented skychicks who are awesome flyers and people!

:)

Uh who are they???

JEANNE!!!! we miss you lots sista!

thank you for the post ~ and allow me to briefly introduce via P.M. clickies:

Melissa Nelson

Amy Chmelecki

Kate Hoffstetter

SDC Furies

Brooke, Alli & Mel

my endless apologies for an incomplete post, i just wanted to post the dates ASAP... but we promise, this festival will cover all spectrums :^)

thank you again for the post, we really hope you come play with us!

Awww at least Melsweetie knew I was just joshin.....B|B|

I miss my little sistahs.. soooo much...this last year has been a SUPER pain in the ass to get some time and money to come play...BUT I am workin on that....New City by the end of the year.. new job hopefully within a few weeks...mebbe even one that I would to travel like 70% of my time...

Soooo yall got your head down speed cranked up so you can stay with my sit:P

Whoa! Deva and Jeanne, good to hear from some of the old school mafia.

Get ready for this one though. We've been tossing this idea around for quite some time and now it is gonna happen.

Skydive Chicago is the greatest venue for an event for the "Ladies". And for those of you ladies who have not had the opportunity to visit "Club Med" of skydiving, I encourage you to make this event.

We are planning many things for the weekend but most importantly the focus is to combine a little something for everyone with the focus on the female spirit.

So, I'm excited and I hope to see lots of ladies at Skydive Chicago this summer.

Brooke
PMS#1

So, I'm excited and I hope to see lots of ladies at Skydive Chicago this summer.

Hey look at it this way... even though its a CORN State...... the boogie is BEFORE that whole Knee High by the 4th of July thing..

I dont need to worry about the CORN attacking me:ph34r:

Nobody needs to worry about the corn at SDC. There's 200 acres of landing area.B|

Of course, that doesn't mean no one has ever tasted fresh stem.:D
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Hey I managed to escape the CORN states a long time ago.. so I try to avoid them most of the time.. especially when its hot and humid and causeing the EVIL CORN to grow 10 ft high....

I also avoid it when its freakin 20 below zero.. I remember living in that shit.. trying to get a car started... going to school....that SOOOOO sucks.

But late June should nto be hot.. and it better not be cold.... I think I may have to try to come..

OHHH and that 200 acre of landing crap.... well think Richmond Boogie.. there is lots of airport to land on right... then how come I managed to get 9 corn jumps out of the 10 I made there... I will tell ya.. people that could not spot a FRIGGIN DC-3

I know if I spot I can get people where they need to be....

and yes.. I was under a square.. a ParaFoil.>:(

But late June should nto be hot.. and it better not be cold.... I think I may have to try to come..

OMG, that would be so freakin cool if you come!! Our SDC pilots know how to spot so no worries about landing.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

OHHH and that 200 acre of landing crap.... well think Richmond Boogie.. there is lots of airport to land on right... then how come I managed to get 9 corn jumps out of the 10 I made there...

Bad awareness of where you exited the plane, coupled by not opening high enough to get back from that spot?

:P

we graciously thank you for your patientence...

the Sugar-Mafia Festival ~

our VISION: to see smiles on all of our sky-sisters faces!

our GOAL: to give our sky-sisters confidence under canopy and during freefall.

our MISSION: to provide a comfortable environment for questions, suggestions & concerns.

our AGENDA:

YOGA Sessions - Fri. Evening & Sat. Morning - to awaken the body & mind for skydiving

AERIAL EXPRESSION Contest - Friday - to challenge group OR solo creativity. get funky with yourself or a team. safely jazz up the skydive with colorful outfits, funny expressions or glittery routines. *if you do not have a videographer, we will happily video for you* should you have a creative-mental-block, let us know, and we can help you with that as well! prizes from Larsen & Brusgaard will be awarded to the winners Friday night, after we view all participants entries!

MASQUERADE - Sat. Night - whirl about in your favorite mask or face-paint! YAAAY! we thoroughly enjoy participating in the festivities and highly encourage you to do so too! if you need help with a mask, let us know, and we will be more than happy to help our sisters! it will be so much fun, you shall see!

CANOPY COACHING - Friday-Sunday - will be happily provided by Melissa Nelson for all levels of canopy flight!

FREEFLYING & PINK MAFIA INITIATIONS - Friday-Sunday - will be joyfully provided by Amy Chmelecki, Brooke Schultz, Kate Hoffstetter, Mel Jerusalem & Alli Richard for all levels of freeflying!

RELATIVE WORK - Friday-Sunday - will be provided by the Super-Lovey SDC Furies 4-way team!

$45 Registration ($40 Pre-Registration) covers above listed... you may Pre-Register by June 10th, 2006

visit the Pink Mafia and Skydive Chicago websites for details... soon to be posted!

if you have ANY questions, feel free to send me a PM and i shall answer as soon as i can!

LOVE YOU ALL! *attached is the flyer, feel free to print the flyer and post all over your dz (if you need higher resolution, i will gladly send it to you!!*

Mel ~ do something super fabulous and convince Amazon to come to this boogie!! We just have to get her over her corn fear of the midwest. :)

hmmmm, <mel digs in her fabi-hat...> i shall do my best sunny :^) looking forward to playing with You sista!