Amazon

Lost Prairie 2006

I miss the Prairie :( the DZ was so busy this weekend I could not get on a freakin load. We need more staff and a 2nd plane!!! sigh.

My favorite things from Lost Prairie 06

1. getting engaged
2. my 700th jump
3. jumping into Lang
4. seeing old friends and making new ones
5. otter otter otter skyvan otter otter skyvan otter skyvan wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, Shannon, you never did tell us what kind of beer you're buying for your 700th...I think your video flyer from that jump deserves at least one. Don't worry though, you can make it up to me next year!

(By the way, I am starting the vid tomorrow)

AND I did follow through with my promise to my friend Mia. I will post pics here in a minute under the original thread...

Feisty
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

So, Shannon, you never did tell us what kind of beer you're buying for your 700th...I think your video flyer from that jump deserves at least one. Don't worry though, you can make it up to me next year!

AND I think she owes beer for her first proposal in LP!!!

Just bring a Keg next year, Shannon! ;)

'Shell
'Shell

That's the rumor at least. Although I won't be able to have any because of the chocolate :(

Did I mention that while he as at the brewery to pick up a couple of cases, the huck-n-honey was so fresh that it had just come off the bottling line and put into the box?? SWEEEETTT!!! :D
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

That's the rumor at least. Although I won't be able to have any because of the chocolate :(

Did I mention that while he as at the brewery to pick up a couple of cases, the huck-n-honey was so fresh that it had just come off the bottling line and put into the box?? SWEEEETTT!!! :D

Stop bragging about the fresh Huck-n-Honey ... you're pissing me off! ;)

Star & George got a case too. I should've put my order in!

'Shell
'Shell

You know Phil, if we keep this up I WILL have to come up there to separate Shell from Aud in a cat fight :P While I'm at it, I can kick your ass too!

Don't worry Shell, if you can't steal any of Auds (if it's not all drunk by now) :D , I can still send you a couple bottles...