floormonkey

3rd annual Just Fer Us Boogie at Skydive Dallas

It's that time again...skydiving on a Wednesday!

Wednesday, April 26, is the date for the 3rd annual Just Fer Us Boogie at Skydive Dallas. It's the day the instructors, pilots, packers, and other staff take the day off to play and jump with the fun jumpers. Here's an even better reason to show up...the jumps are cheaper then normal...$20. That's right, the Friday rate on Wednesday. Plus you get to jump with the staff.

There's no registration fee this year. Lunch is available, but the cafe will be closed. (Jump with Chef Mike!) Dinner is potluck, so bring a dish that feeds a few folks or $10 in cash to cover your lame no-cooking self.

The school is closed, so no students (though gear rental is available). There will be some packing available, though limited (that word means I'm not working, nor is Tom or Ray, so don't ask). Contact me if you want to bring your own packer.

We had a great showing last year, with over 120 skydivers from all over Texas. We look forward to the staff from other DZ's showing up to play...that's why we do this. If you want to volunteer (this is a mostly volunteer event), click on the link. For more info, click on the link. To go to a different website, click on the link. And remeber, we'll be open Thursday, so make it a 6 day weekend...

Rain or shine, April 26, Be There! (if it rains, bring more beer.) Pre-register if you can so we'll have lunch for you.

www.loonair.com/fju

Oh yeah...Work sucks, Let's Skydive!

Hey folks, if you have a chance to get to it, you should go. No I haven't been because of my job but I know the people and I've seen allot of pic's.

Dallas is a great place to jump,plenty of outs and safe AC.

So blow off work and go Skydive.

Ron, you always blow off work so this should be a normal day for you;) Hey, ever thought of that write up, the website sure could use one from you ??:)
Have fun
J

Two more days....

Where else can you hang out with your friends, make as many jumps as you want out of great planes (Super Otter and Caravan), eat all day long, end the day with a BBQ and beer all for a "donation" of your choice and $20. jumps. Oh ya- on a Wednesday!
I've got 81 people signed up right now- with rumors of more not confirmed yet. There is still time to get on the list-

send me a PM and I'll include you!
Details at
www.loonair.com/jfu
"If you're not on the centerline -you're out of control"