Antigua

Rodriguez Brothers Family Reunion Boogie ROLL CALL

James thanks for the hospitality you guys havee a great place in Chester.
The Rodriguez brothers are the best hosts I had more tequila bottles passed my way than I can remember
Dale made some tasty dinners on Friday and Saturday
The pilots really worked with us on timing to make the raft dives work
We made many new friends and will be back for sure whatever the date

by the way Team Dirty Sanchez rocks
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

What an incredible weekend!!!! All of the families visiting were so nice and a joy to get to know, party, and jump with.
Everyone worked so hard to put on the Reunion and it showed in all the happy faces. I am already thinking and looking for stuff for next year. Maybe if we gather things along the way it won't be so tough just before, on time or the pocket book.

Antigua Yes, lets set an annual date!!! I was disappointed at first when Pepe suggested not having it Cinco this year....but he was right!!!! The weather could not have been better! I know there is never a guarantee but early May has not been kind in the past for good weather. On the other hand I have always loved the Cinco de Mayo theme/ Delfina's birthday. Either way can we extend an extra day to the weekend as well. Maybe start on a Thursday???

I can start the numbers by saying that 600 Jell-Os were gone by Sat. Midnight. 200 glow necklaces to attendees, and the first 6+ Liters of Tequila went through the machine quick. Shaggio how much did you refill after that?....and should we deduct a Liter of that for your personal consumption ;-). Can't wait to hear the jump numbers but I know everyone got their groove on!

Gracias to all of the Reunion Freaks visiting and the pilots. All of the teams/families were amazing! Welcome New Brothers. Come post on the RB message board and give us a Hola!

Still recovering from the weekend, but a very happy bumpy brother, Perra:)
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

:DPerra, I'm still laughing about Devante calling Shaggio "Harry Potter" and Shaggio asking if we'd like to see his "magic wand":ph34r::D

Does anyone know how many new Rodriguez Brothers were initiated? It had to be a lot because it took two hours!

Junglo that is too funny. I have heard that line from Shaggio before, but then I have to dress up like Hermione and speak with an english accent. All good until we start playing naked Quidditch.:o

Not sure of numbers, they haven't gotten everyone added to the RB site yet.

Junglo that is too funny. I have heard that line from Shaggio before, but then I have to dress up like Hermione and speak with an english accent. All good until we start playing naked Quidditch.:o

Not sure of numbers, they haven't gotten everyone added to the RB site yet.

You guys are awesome!:ph34r: I had a great weekend. Unfortunately it flew by so fast and then it was time for the loooooooooooooong drive back *snooze*.
There are some hilarious memories of the Yahoo brothers making fun of Devanté being "tied to the shitter":D...pics are floating around out there somewhere, I'm sure;)

Final Numbers for the weekend:

171 Registered and 1,248 jumps were made.

Everyone had an absolute blast! The dates for the Second Annual Rodriguez Brothers Family Reunion Boogie have already been set!

Everyone mark your calendars for June 8-10 2007!
I hope all the same teams will be there!
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

I have to dress up like Hermione and speak with an english accent. All good until we start playing naked Quidditch.:o

That may even be too weird to be sexy to me. Maybe. ;)

Wow, what a party. Great seeing everyone.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I have to dress up like Hermione and speak with an english accent. All good until we start playing naked Quidditch.:o

That may even be too weird to be sexy to me. Maybe. ;)

Wow, what a party. Great seeing everyone.

I was impressed that you actually behaved this time...sorta:P:ph34r:

BTW...I won a cool PD chair at the boogie! Woo Hoo!

Hey Katie....I asked Pepe if he could post some pics or make a photo book on the RB site. He has been collecting some and getting emails. Should have something soon!

Enjoyed visiting on the deck the last night......good times!
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

My first ever bastard son...:P

And, Rick, when a girl says no, she means no!:o:$:ph34r: **we all know she really wanted it I was just protecting her reputation!**

Perra - thanks for the much needed fruity drink and conversation Sunday. I absolutely could not drink another beer! HUGS!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

***Lip Venom...a boogie wouldn't be a boogie without it

It should be called "lip Crack"! I can't get enough of that stuff!:);)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Thanks Rick, We had a blast with The Hellfish and the Muff Bros compound.

BUBBA ROCKS!!

I agree with Denis. I had an amazing time with all of you. I made some new friends for life!
Thanks for an amazing time.

Andy
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646