Antigua

Rodriguez Brothers Family Reunion Boogie ROLL CALL

Shag, I'll need for you to take my rig up to Nito for a re-pack.

Ganja

Ganja,
We are here for you! Please, remember that a lot of people are already leaving their rigs here for services/repacks...
if any of you need our services, please contact us to schedule it ASAP!
Cheers,
Gus Marinho

Well preparations have begun. I just raided Billar's treasure chest and got Mucho Goodies for the boogie. Tequila machines is being cleaned and filled with the coldest nectar you will find!!!! Corazon is shopping as I post. Shaggio is still trying to Pimp his ride for the event....We might just have to make it an interactive activity for the boogie.

Decorations, boogie bags, Jell-O, things that glow all in the works. Brother Cheeto just posted on the RB message board. He is our 'family poet' so I just had to share:

YoYo..... Brother Billar told me it was time for another poem, so I wrote this for the Boogie.....
The Family Reunion will be so much fun,
And the preparations have already begun,
The Rodriguez Brothers will keep things in order,
Serving drinks from south of the border,
And the Muff Brothers will be there with toys that inflate,
Jumping with toys sure sounds great,
The Flying Hellfish have a drinking game,
Play too long and you will never be the same,
Team Dirty Sanchez will be getting dirty & crazy,
And like all Mexicans they are also lazy,
And the Pink Mafia will be jumping a Barbie doll,
And pass her around in freefall,
The two CASA's will take us quite high,
And all of the brothers will play in the sky.....

Cheeto "I hope I get to meet all the Pink Mafia girls" Rodriguez

Who is Cheeto Rodriguez?????????

Ohhh and let us not forget.......Mega skydiving and initiation jumps...Casa Casa Casa! Word on trailer row is Golfero's bride Annette and Our beloved packer Jake (property of Pepe) will be on the Alter Saturday night.......

You can't pick your family but you can pick your friends.....or is it the other way around...hmmmm???
Perra
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

We are definitely getting this boogie started. Lots of cool stuff coming together. Dive Balm has always been generous in the past, but we just received their contribution to the boogie bags (which are looking pretty sweet)........Family Reunion Logo wrap! How cool is that.....everyone will have happy lips!

Margarita Machine on order, Tequila machine getting 'primed' this weekend, kool koozies from the Hellfish, All things that 'glow', Jell-O molds arrived today, a great amount of prizes and giveaways, Delsur is setting up Accelerated Station with breakfast, lunch and dinners! I heard Pink Mafia is bringing some beaded necklaces....I likie!

Trailer row is getting it's groove on and Skydive Carolina is in full swing with prep for skydivers, campers, and vendors, PD demo chiming in. I hear we have a coffee/smoothie vendor for your pleasure. Mmmmmm cappuccino, mocha, latté, frappe stuff. I can smell the beans. I wonder if they want my recipe to the Super Spunk Smoothies....mmmm.

Anyone chatting about the video contest?....I hear the prize is Sweeeeet. Would love to see some fresh footage from you guys.

True, I have a weakness for the "party planning" but...... I can't wait for all the families to arrive and get those planes moving as well, I got my demo canopies in already, Thanks Shaggio!!!!!

Perra "doggystyles" Rodriguez......yes the Doggy Styles grooming unit will be on hand to pamper any traveling pups!

Word on the street is that a practice batch of jello is being made tonight in the ghetto! New fancy molds and everything....guess I am going to have to swoop in and do some quality control testing!!!!!!

Shaggio "injection anyone" Rodriguez

Head Sanchez here: packing up the trailer and heading to Chester.Looking forword to this Family Boogie ( and the 2 casa's) Should be bringing about 25 team members with me. Make more jello.
Team Dirty Sanchez President:Team HellFish #645 Muff Brother #3546

Things are shaping up nicely! I will be adding Bombero Rodriguez to the roll call list as he is still incompetent with computers! Who is Bombero Rodriguez!!!!!!

Also, final tee shirt designs are being finalized as we speak - with an unexpected late change.....Bring $15 for your tees 'cos once they sell out - they're gone!

T-minus 7 days, 23 hours, 39 minutes untill the boogie commences.
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

Updated Roll Call

Adios ?
Allen B
Angel
Annillos
Antigua
Bandolero
Billar
BoBo Loco
Bolas
Bombero
Brothermuff65 (aka Coolo Rodriguez)
Burrito ?
Caballero
Cajones
Carumba
Charles (TDS)
Cheeto
Companheiro
Corozon
Cumplidor
Cynci
Delfina
Delsur
Desnudo
Devante
Diamante
DosXX
El Gamin
Elbeechio
ElGuapo
Elvisio
Enemiga
Explosivo
Fisico
Flysister/PMS#1
Freefalle
Ganja (Pullhigh)
Golfero
Hermana
Howie
Jewel
June (TDS)
Junglo de Amor
Lago
Lobo
Lt. John (TDS)
Martimarr
Medico
Memo ?
Mike
Mike Wolfe
Mono Uno/Chuck Blue
Muneka
Nancy
Nenita
Nikki
Nito
Nomada
Osita/Katiebear
Papachulo
Payaso
Pepe
Perfecto
Perra
Perrito del Silencio
PFuego
Pico de Gallo
Richie Pretto Hellfish 637
Rick
Shaggio
Silencio
Soradente
Sorpresa
Squirell 1 (Head Sanchez) +++
Surfia
Tamara
Team Dirty Sanchez #001
The Wests
Tiemporaso
Tiki Greg (Team Dirty Sanchez)
Traviesa
Vagar_guerrero (Spence Roaming DZ)
Viajero
Vivo

***Packing Kathy will now be at the Family Reunion Boogie! Plentiful packers everywhere!

HOORAY! More time to bullshit.:P:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey PsychoBob!!
Why don't you get packer Danielle to come too!! I didn't get a chance to jump with her when we were in Emerald Coast.
Ashley

At least you got to see her. :(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.