Antigua

Rodriguez Brothers Family Reunion Boogie ROLL CALL

Holy heck! I just checked out this thread, because now I know I am coming for sure, and I am already famous! :P

I am looking forward to our road trip Katelyn and teaching you how to Kyte surf. Too bad it is soo rainy today... maybe thrusday.

So I really need to be initated into the Rodriguez Trib... I am Pink Mafia and hispa #68 + 1. I am looking forward to the process. ;);)
I am so excited to come to another new DZ! Yay... travel time! One more month. <3

Wait a min, Rocky said she was bringing up an innocent girl that she needed to take care of and protect.

Is there another Cynci riding with you? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey someone help me out with the song I am sure we will hear for this boogie....it goes something like....

YOU can tell a hellfish by his...........what's the rest?????

Shaggio "sing me a song" Rodriguez

"You can tell a hellfish by his dick, by his dick...because it's 20 inches long....victorious, victorious..."

That's enough of THAT!:D

Hey someone help me out with the song I am sure we will hear for this boogie....it goes something like....

"You can tell a hellfish by his dick, by his dick...because it's 20 inches long....victorious, victorious..."

I guess I'll never be a hellfish.

How do ya like it Johnny?

I guess I'll never be a hellfish.

Ah! just pop the lil blue pill and get initiated;)

What do you get when the Rodriguez Brothers + Muff Brothers + Flying Hellfish and Pink Mafia come together? ONE BIG FAMILY REUNION!!!!
Skydive Carolina, June 16-18.

What about the Yahoo Bros?

Do those guys know that you call them that?:D I hope that they're atleast being safe these days.

I believe the Yahoos are looking forward to participating and being initiated into as many families as 'we' can stand.

Shaggio, El Gamin, and Pepe, Delfina have plans for them I am sure......Where is Billar? I believe he was 'mentoring' them at one point in time.

Yes, Junglo they are aware and live up to it proudly. The guys are trying to keep them safe! They have a camper on 'Trailer Row' now......Yaaaahooooo. That is what I hear outside my window on a regular basis.:S

I believe the Yahoos are looking forward to participating and being initiated into as many families as 'we' can stand.

Shaggio, El Gamin, and Pepe, Delfina have plans for them I am sure......Where is Billar? I believe he was 'mentoring' them at one point in time.

Yes, Junglo they are aware and live up to it proudly. The guys are trying to keep them safe! They have a camper on 'Trailer Row' now......Yaaaahooooo. That is what I hear outside my window on a regular basis.:S

When PFuego got out in his wingsuit, and they were still in AFF, I swear they said "Damn man, we gotta get us one of them chicken suits":ph34r:...amongst many other funny things they said.

When PFuego got out in his wingsuit, and they were still in AFF, I swear they said "Damn man, we gotta get us one of them chicken suits":ph34r:...amongst many other funny things they said.

and the other one replied,

HELL YEAH BOY!!!

How do ya like it Johnny?

Jeez you guys post early. You all should be the poster children of dropzone.com. Wake up at 4:30am and check the boards....nice.

Who is Elbeechio Rodriguez?

That is all.
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

Pulled post from the RB message board:
Junglo posted "Cajones is being all secretive if he's coming to the Reunion or not...I suppose we'll just have to wait for the *surprise* LOL"

Junglo, just noticed your post "Cajones"! Is he making a trip to the east for the Family Reunion???? The Man on The Bullhorn extraordinaire aka 'who's my daddy'. I think that IS Father's Day weekend. I believe Desnudo will be on hand as well. Is it possible to have daddys younger than myself?....in this family it is!

Who are Cajones and Desnudo Rodriguez????
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

Pulled post from the RB message board:
Junglo posted "Cajones is being all secretive if he's coming to the Reunion or not...I suppose we'll just have to wait for the *surprise* LOL"

Junglo, just noticed your post "Cajones"! Is he making a trip to the east for the Family Reunion???? The Man on The Bullhorn extraordinaire aka 'who's my daddy'. I think that IS Father's Day weekend. I believe Desnudo will be on hand as well. Is it possible to have daddys younger than myself?....in this family it is!

Who are Cajones and Desnudo Rodriguez????

Cajones told me on myspace that he never knows until the last minute so we'll just have to wait for the surprise;)

Pepe Rodriguez
Delfina Rodriguez
Antigua
Hermana
Ganja
Elvisio
Mono Uno/Chuck Blue
Osita/Katiebear
Elbeechio
Shaggio
Pico de Gallo
BoBo Loco
Perrito del Silencio
Explosivo Rodriguez
Squirell 1 (Head Sanchez)
Team Dirty Sanchez #001
Bolas
Devante
Flysister/PMS#1
Martimarr
Junglo de Amor (and friends)
Medico
Corozon
Desnudo
Sorpresa
Angel
Soradente
Papachulo ?
Nito
Fisico
Nenita
Payaso
Viajero
El Gamin
PFuego
Bandolero ?
Adios ?
Carumba
Vivo
Silencio ?
Diamante (and friends ?)
Jewel
Cumplidor
Companheiro
Billar
Delsur
Cheeto
Surfia ?
DosXX
Perfecto
Bombero
Annillos
Traviesa
ElGuapo
Nomada
Perra
freefalle
Nikki

you just gotta know i will be there and i hope that a lot of the other muff brothers show up , remember guys this is an all family boogie , calling all muff brothers , rodriques brothers , hellfish , dirty sanchez ,and pink mafia . lets make this a huge reunion for all the families and come get your numbers for any of the families . we got lots of airpower so lets use it the muff brothers will be bringing inflatables ( of course ) and a note i found another inflatable motorcycle . so come join us there . muff muff muff
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

Pepe Rodriguez
Delfina Rodriguez
Antigua
Hermana
Ganja
Elvisio
Mono Uno/Chuck Blue
Osita/Katiebear
Elbeechio
Shaggio
Pico de Gallo
BoBo Loco
Perrito del Silencio
Explosivo Rodriguez
Squirell 1 (Head Sanchez)
Team Dirty Sanchez #001
Bolas
Devante
Flysister/PMS#1
Martimarr
Junglo de Amor
Medico
Corozon
Desnudo
Sorpresa
Angel
Soradente
Papachulo ?
Nito
Fisico
Nenita
Payaso
Viajero
El Gamin
PFuego
Bandolero ?
Adios ?
Carumba
Vivo
Silencio ?
Diamante (and friends?)
Memo
Jewel ?
Cumplidor
Companheiro
Billar
Delsur
Cheeto
DosXX
Perfecto
Bombero
Annillos
Traviesa
ElGuapo
Nomada
Perra
Tiki Greg (Team Dirty Sanchez)
Charles&June (TDS)
Lt. John (TDS)
Cynci
Richie Pretto Hellfish 637
Freefalle
Nikki
Brothermuff65 (aka Coolo Rodriguez)
Cajones ???????

And the list just keeps growing!!!!!!
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

Okay, officially the 2 CASA's are booked. Hot air balloon will be flying Saturday morning, Saturday late afternoon and Sunday morning. Pre-registration for balloon jumps are required. Still trying to nail down a helicopter........more to come.

27 days 16 hours 27 minutes until the Reunion begins..........
May 29 - June 3, 2012

Thanks Chris - unfortunately, his copter has been booked.....working on a couple of other leads.....with or without it - we'll have a blast! Hopefully, we can get something locked in....
May 29 - June 3, 2012