brierebecca

Travis Stewart & Brie Allaman's WEDDING!!

Hiya folks,

As many of you know, Travis and I are tying the knot at Skydive Atlanta on May 13th. I can't believe it's less than 2 months away! :o

We're going to have barbeque, beer, and moonwalks set up in the hangar! The wedding jump will be around 2:00, barbeque starting around 4, and beer whenever the beer light comes on.

I wanted to issue a general invitation to everyone who can make it. If you could, please drop me a PM so I can get a headcount for Travis' dad (he needs to know how much meat to smoke), and include an email address. We will be sending out updates as it gets closer.:)
Shtanks,

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I think this is so frickin' cool...

I very rarely frequent the forums these days and was frickin' estactic to see this... yeah, sure, because I know I'll be felt up by brie on this day, so, whatever, call me selfish!:P

Chuck and I will be wrapping up business here in NC but we'll catch up with ya'll later to celebrate!

HUGS TO YOU BOTH!!! Couldn't be happier for you!!!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

thanks Katie and to those of you who replied and have sent PMs. I'm bumping this for those of you who didn't see it on friday. Please send me a PM with your email address if you plan on attending.:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

yes, as long as you put your REAL EMAIL on the list. :)
We're really looking forward to it.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that we're doing WHIRLY BALL on friday night - we'll have more info in the email list.

Brie

yes, as long as you put your REAL EMAIL on the list. :)
We're really looking forward to it.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that we're doing WHIRLY BALL on friday night - we'll have more info in the email list.

Brie

Will there be humping? Im not coming, if youre not humping! :D:D

Were gonna have a few "warm-up" sessions for this wonderful even right?B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

hmmm where have we been...?
I dunno I was jumping the DZ's plane last weekend where were you?
oh and before that we moved!
and before that... oh well you get the picture.

Im trying to decide if I will be out this weekend or not. I am unsupervised all weekend! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I would love to see two very cool tie each other up in knots...

wait...no...

dammit...I knew I misread that!

Congrats...I will be there to help celebrate, and to witness more of this craze that seems to sweep the nation...

"Do the Humpty Hump....":D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I will see If I can charter a plane down there sat night.

It would be AWESOME if you can get Hans to fly a plane down saturday night. I've already dropped him an email about it, and I was going to talk to him about it this weekend. A lot of our friends will be up at the Farm that day, and we really would love to see them for dinner and the party that night. We'll do a special screening of the wedding jump for you guys that night. :)
Thanks Mark.

Brie

YAY! You guys are actually getting married on my mom's birthday. Okay, no one knows my mom, but I thought it was special. :P I am going to try my hardest to be there. Danielle and I were talking about driving up together.

It was so good to see you this past weekend in Sebastian and it will be even better to see you on your BIG day!!! Lots of love until then...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Yay Alli! I really hope you and Danielle can be there. Danielle heard about the moonwalks and said "Okay, now I have to come." :)
We hope we see you there. PM me an email so I can put you on the list.

Brie

Yay Alli! I really hope you and Danielle can be there. Danielle heard about the moonwalks and said "Okay, now I have to come." :)
We hope we see you there. PM me an email so I can put you on the list.

Brie

did some one say "Moonwalks?"
Quagmire "Alll riiiiigh! Giggidy Giggidy giggidy GOO!" :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Quagmire "Alll riiiiigh! Giggidy Giggidy giggidy GOO!"

actually, I said something in my first post. We know all you people don't really love us and want to share our wedding....you're all just in it for the MOONWALKS!"

:D:D

Brie

Quagmire "Alll riiiiigh! Giggidy Giggidy giggidy GOO!"

actually, I said something in my first post. We know all you people don't really love us and want to share our wedding....you're all just in it for the MOONWALKS!"

Actually im goin for the humping. you know Im all about gettin video of humping! :D

Chris:
Call airline . Tell them you want a ticket to ATL for that weekend. Give airline your credit card number and frequent flyer number. airline flys you here.
Problem solved.B|

my problem has always been. who is gonna pay the credit card bill!? :|
:D:D

Brie

Mohoso Rodriguez #865

quick update: I talked to Hans this weekend, and it looks like we're going to have a plane fly down from the Farm for the party at Skydive Atlanta the evening of our wedding. So those of you swoopers and committed jumpers who can't make it during the day can contact Hans and reserve your slot. It also looks like Travis and I will be taking care of the gas for the flights down and back, so any small contributions will be appreciated.

Thanks guys. :)
Brie