FFAdventures

Wow! Good Weather for Safety Day at Cross Keys!

Hey everybody - the forecast is calling for temperatures near 70 degrees for Safety Day, this Saturday March 11 at Skydive Cross Keys! There is no forecasted cloud cover, and winds are meant to be jumpable for students. How did this happen?

Please join us for free seminars all day from the experts. We will start shortly after 9 am!

We will have the Caravan, the King Air, and the Chopper for fun jumps to help you feel "refreshed"! Hope to see you all here!

Liz
Where the world comes to skydive!

Hi, Liz!

I haven't been able to jump since the Invasion (weather + being *under* the weather). Can I make a re-currency jump on Saturday?

Plus, I'd probably like to attend some of the seminars. Is there a schedule posted somewhere?

Thanks--see you this weekend!

It *was* a beautiful day, and my plan to spend it at Cross Keys was thwarted by the wretched Schuylkill (Sure-kill)!

When it took an hour and a half to drive 9 miles on the Expressway, and the radio warned that the same congestion lasted through the bridges into NJ, I knew I wasn't going to get to the DZ until the sun had already set. :( (I had already spent the morning driving from central PA).

Hopefully next weekend will be jumpable and I can plan a route that avoids the Schuylkill as much as possible!

The WW dumps you into the Atlantic City Expressway. And I am tellin ya, once you go 476 to 95, you will never go the Schuylkill again. I went one way and my friend went the other one time just to see, and he beat me to our meeting area by about 2 minutes and he hit NO traffic on the Schuylkill at all. So it is really not worth chancing running into a deadlock.