Superman32

The I need a ride, Dublin thread

I'll be driving through Atlanta sometime Thursday (mid-day) I can offer one seat in the front or a couple of seats inthe bed of the truck.:D

PM me if there is interest.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If I leave at 5pm -

That is what -

Carry the 1 add 8

carry the 3

looks like I will be in Atlanta at about 1 ish. But I will be in dire need of sleep.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I will be Making a pick up at the atlanta Airport wednesday night around 7:30ish also. Anyone needing a ride let me know.

Pick up your crew and bring them to Neighbors. I'll be there with Iwan and Ballsack.

You guys do realize that you are picking people up from the same flight :D

I could be convinced to swing by ATL if people still need rides Thursday evening, it's a little out of my way but not too bad. Besides I like racing on that 16 lane speedtrack known as 85. Send me a PM if you still need a ride.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I will be Making a pick up at the atlanta Airport wednesday night around 7:30ish also. Anyone needing a ride let me know.

Pick up your crew and bring them to Neighbors. I'll be there with Iwan and Ballsack.

Oh good! So you'll come to Neighbors! I didn't know y'all were on the same flight! B|

Dear Jesus, please give strength and tolerance, and a really really good sense of humor to the flight attendants of United Airlines next week. Amens.
:D

Oh good! So you'll come to Neighbors! I didn't know y'all were on the same flight! B|

Dear Jesus, please give strength and tolerance, and a really really good sense of humor to the flight attendants of United Airlines next week. Amens.

Oh NURSE!!! NURSE!!!! :ph34r:

I'll be getting in friday at noon. if no one is around I'll just rent one.

Okay. Yah I can't help you on Friday. Whatever you do, do NOT go IN to Atlanta from the airport on Friday. Dublin is South of Atlanta, and if you go in to town, it will take forever to get back out. Fridays really suck for traffic.

Call me Judas.

How about I call you Judy?

Nope not me... I get in Thursday night. :(