RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

For everybody out there thats coming, take a minute to look at your water gear, think about how to use it, and remember your training, and what you're gonna do in the event of an unintentional water landing.
Its there for a reason, be prepared to use it if necessary.

Yea after you check it all out, cram the jacket all the way in the corner, then you can fit in beer tix and your ID for when you land at the bar B|
:o
Later
Blair

Yeah, Blair knows how to do this!:D

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

For everybody out there thats coming, take a minute to look at your water gear, think about how to use it, and remember your training, and what you're gonna do in the event of an unintentional water landing.
Its there for a reason, be prepared to use it if necessary.

Yea after you check it all out, cram the jacket all the way in the corner, then you can fit in beer tix and your ID for when you land at the bar B|
:o
Later
Blair

Noted, thanks.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Are we there yet??

Don't make me turn this car around, young lady. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, well, well, just because Hushpuppy is SO insistent...I've updated the list...

Blair700
BASE704
bdbrown <=====================
Bolas
Chaoskitty
Chad
Chuck
Daniel (TFFTM)
Donna B.
Ducky69
Hushpuppy
Jeiber
Johnny
Josh (FallingOSH)
lauraliscious
Leapdog
Mike S.
Mike M.
Namdrib
NWFlyer
Popsjumper
Psychobob
Rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
Terry (AUJumper)
Timber
Vdschoor
Hambone
Liz

:)

The list is growing:)

Looky I am actually on a list for a boogie that I can make it to , feel like a born again mmmmmm nevermind....:SB|

Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

So, is there some sort of tradition when some leaves the sport other than by going in?

I think this may be my last boogie until further notice.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

***So, is there some sort of tradition when some leaves the sport other than by going in?

8 hours of hardcore prison man-sex![:/]:P:S You ain't leaving us are you?

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***So, is there some sort of tradition when some leaves the sport other than by going in?

He's not leaving before the boogie. Even if I have to go get him, he'll be there.

How do ya like it Johnny?

I will be at the boogie. No doubt. I have a commitment since I hosted and organized CRW for the boogie. Plus I need to celebrate my 500 and my birthday. After that I may be gone for a while.

Plus I need to celebrate my 500 and my birthday.

That's cool.B|

After that I may be gone for a while.

That sucks![:/]

We'll make sure and do it up right for you.:ph34r::D
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'm not sure if I should look forward to that or be scared. ;)

Be afraid...very afraid:ph34r:. You might want to sleep with one eye opened:P Chaoskitty, Lauralicious and I have some plans for those making milestone jumps and more;)

...but don't get your hopes up...Those 3 will NOT be including any nakedness in the plans unless it is yours

:D:D:D

Don't worry, I'm sure that naked-ness will be worked into that boogie at some point. Either during a Skydive, Donkey dancing, or a late night skinny dip.
The sad part is, its usually drunken males that are doing it.

How do ya like it Johnny?

...but don't get your hopes up...Those 3 will NOT be including any nakedness in the plans unless it is yours

:D:D:D

Don't worry, I'm sure that naked-ness will be worked into that boogie at some point. Either during a Skydive, Donkey dancing, or a late night skinny dip.
The sad part is, its usually drunken males that are doing it.

I like clothes! Having clothes on is a good thing! I just wish everyone else liked clothes also! :D

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Be afraid...very afraid:ph34r:. You might want to sleep with one eye opened:P Chaoskitty, Lauralicious and I have some plans for those making milestone jumps and more;)

Time to have those eyelids sewn open...
I'm frightened for you milestone guys:P

--------------------------------------------------