RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

Sand? You say we will have to jump into sand?
Nice, white, soft sandy sand?

Hmmmmm...I don't if I could handle more than 20-30 of those...but I'll take one for the team and try my damnedest.
:D:D

Someone please have an IV ready for this beat-down boy at the end of the day...a Heineken IV would do nicely...
;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Does anyone have the name of the condos on the beach?
I'm going to head up there and would like to reserve my room beforehand......

Thanks much!
Blue Skyz

Phoenix- X they are all booked.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Does anyone know if MD is going to get a bigger plane, or maybe another plane for the boogie? It seems that with all the people attending the porter would be too small a plane.
Thanks Marianna

Hey Girl! From what I hear we will at least have a caravan, maybe more. That's all that I know right now.

How is school going? I hope that you two get to come over, that would be great!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Hey Danielle,
We will definetely try to make it, especially if there is a bigger plane. School is going great, its alot of work, but its already paying off. I really miss jumping the Bama. Hope to see you all soon!:)Marianna

Yeah, you guys have got to come and jump the beach sometime soon! We miss both of you so much! Oh and if Mike comes for memorial Day I can get him to help me with the packing! ;) Just kidding! Love you guys and we can't wait to see you again!

any others around there that you know of

No Sorry I don't. Camping isn't that bad. I do it every year.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Yeah, where do you camp? Chaoskitty and I might be interested in camping on the beach somewhere...if there are showers available. :)
Does anyone know if there are any places to camp on/near the beach that have showers? Or another alternative to the condos within walking distance of the 'Bama?

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Camp at the DZ. There is a shuttle that will bring you back. I am not aware of any camping near the Flora-Bama.

Yeah, where do you camp? Chaoskitty and I might be interested in camping on the beach somewhere...if there are showers available. :)
Does anyone know if there are any places to camp on/near the beach that have showers? Or another alternative to the condos within walking distance of the 'Bama?

Ooh, yeah, I gotta think about that if I'm going to go... and start bribing people who are more local to the boogie than I to let me beg/borrow/steal some camping gear.

Anyone know if there showers at the DZ at least?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Does anyone have the name of the condos on the beach?
I'm going to head up there and would like to reserve my room beforehand......

Thanks much!
Blue Skyz

Phoenix X is right next to the Bama and there are others next to it. I'm sure they are sold out, but you can check with
http://www.brett-robinson.com/
to see if there are any cancellations.

How do ya like it Johnny?

Hi, I used to live in gulf shores, so I am pretty familiar with the area. There is no camping within the walking distance of the Bama. However, in Gulf Shores, there is a state park that I think rents out cabins and campers. Can't remember the exact name. Hope this helps.
Marianna

Anyone know if there showers at the DZ at least?

Yes there are! I'm planning on having an RV at the DZ and could possibly accommodate a few who don't have tents.B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

There are showers at the DZ, and I'm sure we can scrounge you up some camping gear. Looks like I'll probably be camping at the DZ...Gulf Shores is a bit far away. Plus, by staying at the DZ I won't miss any shenanigans! :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

*** and start bribing people who are more local to the boogie than I to let me beg/borrow/steal some camping gear.

Let the begging begin!:S:P

Because you are my "3 Way from Hell" Sister, I am going to hook you up with your own private pleasure dome. You'll have a 4 person tent with a blowup mattress (a cot if you prefer), sleeping bag, pillow, lamp, flashlight, Ice Chest (with beer) and folding chair awaiting your arrival. :)

Oh yeah, here's the catch....you got to promise to make at least one beach jump with me.:P;)B|

Let me know when you are getting into town. Look forward to seeing ya!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Rock on! You get a bunch of jumps for that! I will probably get in Friday sometime - I haven't figured the details yet. Should be able to get work to fly me into Pensacola, rent a car, and be on my way. I'll keep you posted as I make definite plans.

Edited to add: blow up mattress will be perfect. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Leapdog,
Are your jump numbers correct? Could it be possible that you make jump #500 at the beach?

Daniellllllllllllleeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

34 more days

Yes the jump numbers are correct and yes it is possible.

I still remember and am scared from the 100 jump number pie a couple of years ago. So I may have already hit 500 by the time the beach boogie comes around.

Who knows?

Leapdog,
Are your jump numbers correct? Could it be possible that you make jump #500 at the beach?

34 more days

I still remember and am scared from the 100 jump number pie a couple of years ago. So I may have already hit 500 by the time the beach boogie comes around.

Who knows?

Did I hear my name???

Mmmm, Do I smell a pie??? :D

I remember your 100th pie! That was a good one! We have had some pretty good pies over the history of the boogie! I liked the abush last year! :D Hehehe

Johnny, help keep me posted on any other piable people! ;)

Leapdog,

34 more days

Who knows?

Did I hear my name???

I remember your 100th pie! That was a good one! We have had some pretty good pies over the history of the boogie! I liked the abush last year! :D Hehehe

We can just covertly look in peoples log books and find out.

Leapdog,

34 more days

Who knows?

Did I hear my name???

We can just covertly look in peoples log books and find out.

Very true! We will have to have that as part of registration! ;):D hehehe