RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

***Those bushwackers make us do craaaazy things!!! I'm not joking either.

Like letting weird guys with "surf punk platinum" spiked hair wear your lingerie!B|

I just noticed this Bob.:D Nah, this year I might volunteer to be designated driver so I keep out of trouble.:)

***I just noticed this Bob.:D Nah, this year I might volunteer to be designated driver so I keep out of trouble.:)

That doesn't sound like much fun. Skygirl and Nicole seem to take care of us pretty well.

57 more days!:)

How do ya like it Johnny?

***Nah, this year I might volunteer to be designated driver so I keep out of trouble.

But will you still let me wear your lingerie while your driving? :SAnd you know we can still find a way to get into trouble even if you're sober.:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I just noticed this Bob.:D Nah, this year I might volunteer to be designated driver so I keep out of trouble.:)

That doesn't sound like much fun. Skygirl and Nicole seem to take care of us pretty well.

57 more days!:)

:$Awe, thanks! And we gotta give some credit to TJ, he also did a great job!

Looking forward to some more fun "drunk babysitting!"

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

A bunch of us from Skydive Opelika are making the trek. I think last count was 12.
Can't wait...

Skygirlpc
psychobob
hushpuppy
johnny
rkymthhigh
ducky69
lauraliscious
Popsjumper
blair700
chuck
leapdog
Chaoskitty (probably)
vdschoor (hopefully!)
jeiber (hopefully)
Salsa John Beach

Add you names to the list...so we can get an idea how many overall will be here!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

***Looking forward to some more fun "drunk babysitting!"

I'm looking forward to gettin nekkid!:D

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey weird fucker...I think you should postpone the boogie till the following week-end..I will be in the Uk
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

wassup, Will!

EVERYTHING! Come on down and join us! Hitch a ride on one of the Caravans one weekend and jump the beach!B|

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

***Hey weird fucker...I think you should postpone the boogie till the following week-end..I will be in the Uk

Weird fucker? I resemble that remark!:ph34r:

We knew you would be away that weekend so that's why we scheduled it. :P:S

***Next time give us just a little more warning!

I think I said "watch this" didn't I?B|

[...EVERYTHING! Come on down and join us! Hitch a ride on one of the Caravans one weekend and jump the beach!B|

Let's see....ride the Porter from the Farm tonight and miss the anniversary weekend or be the first one there for the EC Beach Boogie.....Hmmmmmm.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

[...EVERYTHING! Come on down and join us! Hitch a ride on one of the Caravans one weekend and jump the beach!B|

Let's see....ride the Porter from the Farm tonight and miss the anniversary weekend or be the first one there for the EC Beach Boogie.....Hmmmmmm.

Not this weekend! I was going to go to the farm this weekend myself...but couldn't get today off[:/]...come down some other weekend as well as Memorial Day weekend!B|

blair700
Bolas
Chaoskitty (probably)
chuck
ducky69
hushpuppy
jeiber (hopefully)
johnny
lauraliscious
leapdog
Popsjumper
psychobob
rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
vdschoor (hopefully!)

Wahoo!!! I can come now. Yay!!! B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

blair700
Bolas
Chaoskitty (probably)
chuck
ducky69
hushpuppy
jeiber (hopefully)
johnny
lauraliscious
leapdog
Popsjumper
psychobob
rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
vdschoor (hopefully!)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I am so so so so sad. I cried when my mom said to me last night "Oh, BTW, your brother's high school graduation is May 28th". Bolas and Hippie were both there and they can tell you, I cried. I had been planning on coming to this one for over a year. I am so so so sad. :( Drink lots of bushwackers for me!

I guess I'll just have to ride the plane down some other weekend. (I would have done that anyway). :|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

...I'll buy her the second one. Two, that ought to do it. They are really strong.

Two? For ChaosKitty? Hoooooboy are you in for a surprise. Buying Bushwhackers is going to get really expensive for you....and for Bob.

The Kitty is NOT a cheap date.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239