RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

***Count my butt IN!
Beach jumps are kick-ass!

Yea! Another old guy!:P I'll make sure the difibulator is charged up. :D I don't know if we can handle beach jumps AND Team 'Licious!:S:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Those bushwackers make us do craaaazy things!!! I'm not joking either.

Like letting weird guys with "surf punk platinum" spiked hair wear your lingerie!B|

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Skygirlpc
psychobob
hushpuppy
johnny
rkymthhigh
ducky69
lauraliscious
Popsjumper
blair700
chuck
leapdog

***What kind of aircraft will be there?

Talked to the DZO and depending on the turnout there may be two Caravans. This would workout great for people that want to do beach jumps and those that want to land on the DZ.

So if you plan on coming please add your name to the list so we have an idea of how many to plan for.

Skygirlpc
psychobob
hushpuppy
johnny
rkymthhigh
ducky69
lauraliscious
Popsjumper
blair700
chuck
leapdog
Chaoskitty (probably)
vdschoor (hopefully!)
jeiber (hopefully)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Vinny the Anvil should come too! Jax isn't very far from ECSC!! and I know you all will love the beach jumps daily.

I WAS debating if I should couple this trip into a trip with the family...perhaps I should separate the two or extend the trip:ph34r:

All I know is that if kitty and jeiber are coming...we beez in t-roublllllllle:D

I will be there with Salsa.

Skygirlpc
psychobob
hushpuppy
johnny
rkymthhigh
ducky69
lauraliscious
Popsjumper
blair700
chuck
leapdog
Chaoskitty (probably)
vdschoor (hopefully!)
jeiber (hopefully)
Salsa John Beach= :D

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

I'll try to get the Farm crowd to show some support, but work is work...

...besides - there's this really, REALLY GAY guy from down there - and if he's there - I'm definately NOT GOING. Might know the guy...about 5'6", balding, older man - frequently being told, "quiet little doggie" - or something like that.

Yup - he's a FLAMER!!!Kept trying to feel me up at the Dublin campfire!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I will see if I can make it, but I got a full schedule this year.

Geez Marks we're your freakin NEIGHBOR! If you don't show, then I'll have a crazy email campaignto drive you absolutely crazy...nah, really, you'll have the time of your life if you come to this boogie and WTF,,,,beach jumps kick ass!!!

If I come to this boogie, I will make 1 jump. and that will be to swoop the hotties at the bar sat night. then I will start drinkin.B|

...besides - there's this really, REALLY GAY guy from down there - and if he's there - I'm definately NOT GOING. Might know the guy...about 5'6", balding, older man - frequently being told, "quiet little doggie" - or something like that.

I'll let you know if I run into him, but it doesn't ring any bells!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I'll let you know if I run into him, but it doesn't ring any bells!B|

ROTFLMAO!!!! Come on, pyke, you know you liked it! :$ Stop trying to repress your feelings and get your ass to Emerald Coast! :P

(love your SS # in your sig line, BTW...if you come and video Team Licious jumping the beach, I'll buy you a few bushwackers too!)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Absolutely looking forward to traveling again, will be there with bells on!!!! Can't wait to see everyone.

That's awesome Steve! I haven't seen you in forever it seems...will be good to see you again. Do you have hair or are you bald these days? I want to make sure I recognize you:D. Try to bring the girls if you can. I'd love to see them again too.

Fortunately, I am sporting the bald look these days but here recently, been contemplating doing the whole hippie thing again. (*Always do that when we have a cold spell)

As for the fruit of my loines, (*That would be my kids) they will not be able to attend a boogie with me until I convince everyone to stop drinking and be sober like me even though I could quite possibly be the most boring person on the face of the planet when I don't drink. Which I haven't in over a year and a half. Hmmm, go figure.
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

(love your SS # in your sig line, BTW...if you come and video Team Licious jumping the beach, I'll buy you a few bushwackers too!)

I'm proud of all my skydiving allegiances (?sp)...esp. those that are aligned with such hotties!!!

Sorry Bolas...the rule is video!! But you're the cutest Lil' Smoky of them all!!!:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

besides - there's this really, REALLY GAY guy from down there - and if he's there - I'm definately NOT GOING. Might know the guy...about 5'6", balding, older man - frequently being told, "quiet little doggie" - or something like that.

Awww Shit!! You mean Shimmel is going too??
Forget it then, No way I am going!!;)

We jumped into the FlaraBama late yesterday for some BushWackers! The temp repairs look fine and there was a good size crowd for a Sunday afternoon. just waiting till Memorial Day weekend!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."