MOONA

Beach Jump - Florida

Sebastian doesn't do beach jumps as far as I know.

You have not been around long enough but there was definitely a time when Sebastian did Beach Jumps every Friday or Saturday Night.

I think the county or city doesn't allow it.

not that I am in the know but I do hear that as of recent years there has been strife with the city. [:/]

Sebastian was awesome in the mid 90's.

Laters,

k-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Sebastian doesn't do beach jumps as far as I know.

You have not been around long enough but there was definitely a time when Sebastian did Beach Jumps every Friday or Saturday Night.

So did Skydive Daytona, but I think the orig poster was curious about what was happening now.

Sebastian was awesome in the mid 90's.

The place still is awesome, Wendy has events going on all the time at Sebastian. They were doing sunset jumps onto a golf course every Friday quite recently.

Who needs Florida for beech Jumps. peterlee in the uk is 5 miles west of the coast. The wind always blows from the west so u will be sure to get blown backwards towards the north sea and if you get it right you can land on Seaham Beach :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Skydive Sebastian is working on doing beach jumps regularly again. We actually purchased a bus to help retrieve the jumpers now we just need to settle the business with the locals. We actually jump over the border in Brevard County where they are much nicer about skydiving activities.