m11sic

Place to stay in/near TAFT, CA-?!?!?!

I'm a beginner sky diver and I am starting to take classes out in Taft, Ca with Sky dive Taft. If any1 knows any1 or lives in /near Taft, Ca and can open up a floor/couch for a friday/saturday night stay, I would greatly appreciate that. I eventually want to train to base jump, fyi. Im a down to earth, relaxed, chill guy thats funny, sarcastic, and enjoys company. One thing to break the ice, Im gay so if you have a problem with that just don't hassle me. I'm 23 by the way- ;)

Just stay there, it's free if you bring a tent otherwise it's only $5 for a bunk in the bunkhouse and you can stay right on the DZ. There's bathrooms and showers right there. Just make sure you are strong enough to say no to the massive amounts of drinking that will happen, otherwise you may only get 1 jump in over the weekend :P

edited to erase drunkin babble that I didn't mean.

Or if you don't want to do the tent / bunkhouse thing, stay at The Caprice Motel in Taft. If you mention that you skydive at Taft, they will give you a rate of 39 dollars a night. Its nothing fancy, but its a clean place to crash and it is withing walking distance of the DZ and across the street from a pretty good diner.

If you'll be there this weekend, introduce yourself. (that's me in the attached pic)

Oh, and one last thing.....WE GOT A SUPER OTTER!

-------------------------------------------------------
"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But, the self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"- Thomas Szasz