ritntanc

Skydive Space center

Sorry, no pictures, but that is where I did my AFF not so long ago and I have many happy pictures in my mind.

Enjoy your time there, make sure you spend some time on the most beautiful beach in Florida, Playlinda.

Cheers,

Mo

I have been there just 1 month ago.

Very nice bunkhouse: it is actually a house with 4 rooms kitchen and bath, you can find everything in there.Very fast King Air 10 minutes to 15.000 ft.

Friendly stuff.Excellent freefly coach : Joao Tambor.
If there is not a large group usually not busy during the days but weekends lots of Tandems and busy and possibility to jump from 18.000 ft.

Think about Z-Hills as well because it is busy during the weeks as well.It is very nice and popular.Trailers can be rent in DZ for 15-20 USD per night for long term like 10 days.They have 2 Twin Otters

You can find just about any type of flyer at SSC including wingsuits. If you plan on jumping an 18K WS load, eat your Wheaties. It takes a long time to get down.

Buy your jump tickets in 10 ticket blocks and save $20.

Languages of the staff (right now)
Italian, Polish, Portugese, English, Hungarian, and I think maybe Klingon and Occasionally Floridian.

Tunnel trips happen.

Don't have any close-ups of the bunkhouse - I live in Orlando.

The picture of the packing area shows about a quarter of the hanger - it's carpeted, big, and flat. For my money the best packing area in Florida.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

Tandems go when they are there and ready. If there is a tandem ready to fly the plane will go.

There can be 15 jumpers on the plane, but it will go with 10. If you want to max the loads on weekends it may be a little difficult but they will do a full fun jumper between tandem loads if it is practical.

On week days you would just about go when you are all ready to jump with 10 or more.

I'll look forward to seeing you there.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

Me and 8 others were over there 2 weeks ago. The bunkhouse is about 5 mins walk from the DZ. Packing area is massive, aircraft..........well, what can i say! Amazingly fast :o If you have the weather which i will imagine yo will you wil have no rpbs getting 50 jumps in. Most of us who went managed 40+ jumps and we had 3 bad weather days out of 10 so 7 days of jumping.

I can promise you will have an amazin time B|

you'll love this place--you'll be spoiled by the speed and altitude--and the view--and the vibe--
will be back from oz by then and looking forward to 15000!B|B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues