robr

new england dzs anyone?

CPI (connecticut parachutists) has been the only new england DZ open all winter. If the weather's jumpable, they'll be open this weekend too. http://www.skydivect.com. BTW, according to mapquest, it's only 88 miles from cambridge to ellington.

Ewww, highs of 32 and 27. How desperate for a jump am I? It will have been 2 weeks.... I guess I can deal with the cold!

Dave

CPI (connecticut parachutists) has been the only new england DZ open all winter. If the weather's jumpable, they'll be open this weekend too. http://www.skydivect.com. BTW, according to mapquest, it's only 88 miles from cambridge to ellington.

Ewww, highs of 32 and 27. How desperate for a jump am I? It will have been 2 weeks.... I guess I can deal with the cold!

Dave

what are you guys flying right now?

It was nice meeting you guys too. If I wasn't such a wuss, I'd have made more than one jump and gone with you guys. I was glad to get one, but I remember why most new england DZs shut down for the winter... :P

The time lapse packing is hilarious... maybe I'll post it tonight. RipcorD's got some ideas for episode 2 though. :)
Dave

Hey New England,
I heard a rumor that the weather could be nice this weekend (3/11 - 3/12), almost 60!!!

FACT: Jumptown in Orange, MA willl be jumping if the weather is good and jumpers show up. Safety day is Saturday 3/11 and starts at 4pm in the NEW JUMPTOWN BUILDING. We have a cessna and an Otter. Lets fill up the Otter and go Freefly, R-dub, Birdman, Swoop, or just get current.

This safety day would be a great opportunity to come check out the NEW JUMPTOWN BUILDING. If you havent seen it, you will be very impressed. Make some jumps during the day, safety day in the evening, and a pot luck dinner too. So, bring some food if you want in on the pot luck dinner. Bring your gear if you wan to jump.

I hope to do some freeflying myself, so count me in :)
PJ

Hey! jumper here from NH. I am coming home from school in march. I think I am headed of to Lebanon Maine for saftey day. Anyone with me. Or should I come to Orange, I heard its closer to me then Lebanon Maine. Also will most places be open to jump at the End of March and Early april?

see you all this summer!

Is that you Sally??? I will be heading up to SNE again this spring with a few of my kids, can't wait for the warm weather. We have been down to see Dag at Deland a couple of times over the winter, nice to get out of the New england cold and jump in Florida!