melon

'share the love' boogie

Share the Love is happening again at Byron Bay, 11-14 of February.

This boogie will be low/no cost for most things.

At this stage it looks like there will be some wingsuit action happening, a couple of freefly tutors, and load organising for star crests, 4-ways, tracking and freefly etc.

Swoop and swig will happen on the last load each day with a couple of prizes (accuracy and time, funniest attempt etc) given away.

$12.00 per day includes rego, dz fees and bunkhouse accommodation.

Alcohol and meals available every day / night of the boogie.

There will be a party in a neat little venue with some entertainment.

email [email protected] or call 0410045278 for more details. :)

What type of aircraft will be there, what is the standard altitude, and how far is this from Sydney?

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Jeff,

1. Caravan,
2. 13 k to 14k
3. It's about an hour and a half to 2 hours drive south from brisbane. Best part of a full day drive north from Sydney. If you are planning to go to this boogie, fly in to Brisbane or Gold Coast.

fergs

I will be arriving in Sydney this Thursday. I'll just surf my way up the coast.
See TeamDirtySanchez.com
I can do initiation jumps for those interested in becoming a 'numbered' Sanchez.B|
Looking forward to it.

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Ole, you *are* aware that Byron's business name is "Bay Area Skydiving," right? [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ole, you *are* aware that Byron's business name is "Bay Area Skydiving," right? [:/]

Don't think so - I believe that Bay Area Skydiving is San Francisco and Bay area. That's in the US.

Byron Bay DZ is called Skydive Byron Bay (http://www.skydivebyronbay.com ). It's on the New South Wales coast line close to the Queensland border. That's Australia.

Enjoy.

Don't think so - I believe that Bay Area Skydiving is San Francisco and Bay area. That's in the US.

Byron Bay DZ is called Skydive Byron Bay (http://www.skydivebyronbay.com ). It's on the New South Wales coast line close to the Queensland border. That's Australia.

Enjoy.

Guys, I know all this - just giving you crap....for stealing all the REAL Byron's key words (Love, Byron and Bay). :P

Enjoy.

I know, I was making the point that Elisha didn't need to be bitching about copyright infringement because the US DZ that is commonly known as "Byron" is actually Bay Area Skydiving (as opposed to the DZ in this thread, which is not in the US). But I think he realizes the joke fell a little flat, anyway. :|

Sorry to continue contributing to the threadjacking. But hey, at least it's helping this thread stay on top so more people know about the boogie. :)

You guys crack me up.

Don't know where the whole copyright thing is going, but this boogie was started a few years ago by some local jumpers. I was just asked to help organise at the last minute.

Got the news this morning that the famous (infamous) Crikey will be in attendance for those that are interested.

Tracking dives and freefly should go well with Crikey involved.

Bunkhouse slots are filling fast, so call me on 0410 045 278 if you need a bed (it's included in daily rego $12), first come first served.

If Oz is a state of the U.S. then where does that leave NZ???