murphyka

3rd Annual 4-way Scrambles at Skydive Spaceland

It's that time again!!! Get your bumpers on and show 'em what you've got!;)

The 3rd Annual 4-way Scrambles is scheduled for Saturday, February 25th at Skydive Spaceland. Everyone with a license is invited to participate. Whether you have thousands of jumps or just got off student status. Freeflyers are encouraged to attend!

Past competions have been a BLAST and we want this year to be even better!! Email me at [email protected] or send me a PM if you are interested and plan to attend. Please include your name, email address, phone number and number of jumps.

See you at the Scrambles!!
Kimmy

Here is more information:

Cost is $140 for the event. This includes 6 jumps and covers the camera slot and fees. Please have this amount on your account in manifest before the event begins.

The official meet time will be 8:00 AM with the announcement of teams and dive draw. Please be ready to go on a short call at 8:30.

There will be a short team building seminar and big way briefing at the end of the day following the event given by World Team member Tom Jenkins. Please stick around for some very useful information.

On Sunday, Tom will be organizing bigger ways for those who are interested. We will be working on some of the key basics of bigways and build up to some more challenging dives.

If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or send me a PM.:)
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy