kallend

Where to stay at Deland?

I stay at the ranch. It's geared more towards the types that don't wish to bring the DZ rowdiness back with them. Dinner is also included. If you want, you can PM me.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

It's geared more towards the types that don't wish to bring the DZ rowdiness back with them.

Rowdiness in DeLand? Now, that's funny! :ph34r:;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just spent the past week in Deland getting recurrent after not having jumped in a yr. Just got back from Iraq. Talk to the people at the manifest office. They will give you the number for Solly Williams. (Deland Majik). He has a guest house that has a ton of beds. And the best part is he only charges $15 a night. $135 for nine days.. not bad. Full amenities.. Bathroom. Kitchen..Wireless Internet.. Only about 5 min away from the DZ!!

Ok, yeah. Skydive Deland makes an Amish Village look like a rave:P.

It was just a polite way of saying "responsible people please, let's not live like animals"

I stayed at some places .....:S

Maybe I'm getting too old.
Is in bed by 8:00 too old?
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

Talk to the people at the manifest office. They will give you the number for Solly Williams. (Deland Majik). He has a guest house that has a ton of beds. And the best part is he only charges $15 a night. $135 for nine days.. not bad. Full amenities.. Bathroom. Kitchen..Wireless Internet.. Only about 5 min away from the DZ!!

As far as I know this is where I'm staying during my venture across the Atlantic at the end of March/early April (I let others do all the organising and I just hand over cash)

The way the weather is going here looks like my 100 will be in the US sunshine and havent got a clue what I want to do for it yet