squirell1

Team Dirty sanchez Boogie

DAMNIT MAN!
I'm leaving Orlando Thursday night....I have room for s few people in my car if you guys can make your own arrangements for a place to stay while there.
I'm coming back on Sunday....
Omar! call me.....if I don't call you first.

B|

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the Boogie this weekend. I hope everyone had a great time, and will spread the word when it comes time for the 2nd Annual Team Dirty Sanchez Common I Wanna Lei You Hawaiian Luau Boogie!
If anyone has any videos or stills, please send them to either [email protected] or [email protected] We would like to add some stills to the web site, and we would like some videos of jumps and the events to help put together a DVD.
Thanks,
Andy
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

This boogie was the BOMBB| lots of airplane, great venue, greater poeple, lots of entertainment including island dancers, fireworks, music, camping--a great time all around--don't miss next year!B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Thank you everyone for coming! Thank you Denis and everyone who helped you put together your boogie. You did a great job. The name scared me at first but it was an excellent boogie - the show was tasteful and wonderful!

We had crocodiles, snakes, huge spiders, real hula girls and lots of imitation ones, a limbo that wouldn't stop (since everyone would just pick themselves up and get back in line! Doesn't anyone know how it works?), fire - yikes that had to hurt his feet!, fireworks, jello shots, much skydiving (too bad about the high winds).

I have to say it was one of the funnest boogies we've had onsite (the Keys will always remain my favorite) and we've had a lot of great boogies!

This boogie was the BOMBB| lots of airplane, great venue, greater poeple, lots of entertainment including island dancers, fireworks, music, camping--a great time all around--don't miss next year!B|

Ditto...

The live band was phenominal!

Definately a must do next year!

Thanks!

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez