deepseadiver06

AFF Course at Netheravon - Consols at Seville!

I have recently done my AFF course at Netheravon, UK, with the Army Parachute Association and completed the consolidated jumps (and AFF 7-8) at Seville (due to ... weather conditions!!).

Regarding Nethers: First class treatment, indeed! Dedicated instructors, excellent course coordination, friendly atmosphere, the biggest DZ in Europe, efficient reception and manifest, a great bar and restaurant and free accommodation at the bunkers during the weekend!

SKYDIVE SPAIN (Seville) was also great. Excellent USPA and BPA instructors, a great plane, perfect overall treatment, magnificent weather, friendly atmosphere, nice bar and restaurant and a good nearby hotel.
Overall, a perfect combination for my AFF course.
THANK YOU ALL!!

:)

I have recently done my AFF course at Netheravon, UK, with the Army Parachute Association and completed the consolidated jumps (and AFF 7-8) at Seville (due to ... weather conditions!!).

Regarding Nethers: First class treatment, indeed! Dedicated instructors, excellent course coordination, friendly atmosphere, the biggest DZ in Europe, efficient reception and manifest, a great bar and restaurant and free accommodation at the bunkers during the weekend!

SKYDIVE SPAIN (Seville) was also great. Excellent USPA and BPA instructors, a great plane, perfect overall treatment, magnificent weather, friendly atmosphere, nice bar and restaurant and a good nearby hotel.
Overall, a perfect combination for my AFF course.
THANK YOU ALL!!

:)

Glad to hear you had a good time - now go stick a review in the Netheravon box! B|:P

Maybe see you there some time...

Frank.

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.