ihavearrived

Closest DZ from Destin, FL???

Thanks for plugging our dz, guys! Yeah I have to put in a good word for Emerald Coast. It would probably be about an hour and a half to two hours from Destin. Come and see us we would love to have you! If you have any questions, pm me.

Oh and listen to these guys, watch out for Bob and his punch! :D

I love you Bob! ;)

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

It would probably be about an hour and a half to two hours from Destin

i know for a fact that is is 1.5 hours from ft. walton beach to emerald coast so destin would be a little closer...... but then again if traffic changed drasticly in 3 years i may have no idea what i'm spouting of and should be disregarded....

but I'm positive Destin is further down the road than Ft. Walton Beach

i think you are right.....

now what is the little town that is just west of ft. walton beach... this is gona bug me now..... guess i'll have to bust out a map.... and i did.. i was thinking of navarre..... just call me a dumbass.....

***Just watch out for that weird guy bob

***and stay away from his punch

***Oh and listen to these guys, watch out for Bob and his punch!

You rang? Hey I resemble them remarks! Come on over dude we'll have a good time.B| There are several jumpers that live in FWB that come over every weekend.

P.S. Love you too Miss Seville!:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Yep Navarre (sp?) My Dad used to live in Panama City....I used to drive down (hwy 98??) from Pensacola to Panama City....

In fact it used to take me about an hour to get to Destin......and from Pensacola it took about 30 mins to get to Emerald Coast. So about an hour and a half should be about right.

Jordan

Go Fast, Dock Soft.

Just moved from Fort Walton Beach in May to Houston. If you are looking for a dz in Destin, the airport in FWB is half commercial/ and utilizes the military airstrip. Destin has a small airport off of Hwy 98 about halfway thru Destin before San Destin but I can't recall a dz. The military owns and operates the Eglin Reservation which covers alot of ground and it is restricted air/ground space and they can get rather nasty. I kept a current phone book and the closest dz I found there is in Elberta, AL #800-759-3483 Emerald Coast Skydiving Center. Give them a call they might know of a small dz north of Destin somewhere around Freeport or Defuniak Springs that is non published or something. They do alot of parasailing there but due to the military airspace stretching from outside of Navarre all the way through outside of Destin North and beachside of Hwy 98 the only places I could think of maybe inland... Hope this helps.....

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.

Planning on going to Destin this Spring and was wondering if there was a DZ close by?

Blue Skies!!!
Alan

Alan,

I live in Gulf Breeze (about half way between Destin and Emerald Coast Skydiving) and jump with skygirlpc and PsychoBob on a regular basis.B| Come on out and join us! PM me if you like and we can talk about how to get there. Also....DO STAY AWAY form the punch! that is if you want to do any jumping within several weeks of consumption of said punch!:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

emerald coast..great Dz. Just watch out for that weird guy bob

and stay away from his punch.......

Handling toxic waste is safer.
I used to have nice, shiny brown hair...now it's all grey.
Thanks, Bob.

:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

***I used to have nice, shiny brown hair...now it's all grey.
Thanks, Bob.

You're welcome Bro. I have sitting in my garage the ingredients for 25 gallons of Psycho St. Patty Punch (It's Green)that will be dispenced at Dublin on Saturday night froma fountain by the bonfire. Hope you don't have any plans for Sunday!:):P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"