BigM

Dublin DZ.com Record Sign In

OK... one more time. If you are interested in breaking the DZ.com RW record (currently 26) at the Dublin boogie, sign in here. This will serve as the first efforts in compiling a list of participants.

PLEASE keep this thread on track, as most of us have short attention spans and need a concise thread to make this work.

Blue 111-
Jeff

Sign in list:

BigM
Mouth
SkinnyShrek

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

I'd be happy to lurk and video. The reason I'm not offering to officially video is because I'm certain there are more experienced and trusted videographers for these attempts. I wouldn't mind being back-up, however.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

BigM
Mouth
SkinnyShrek
Philly51
Darkwing

Don't let Skinnyshrek on the record. He'll take you all screaming for dear life when he funnels and refuses to let go! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Please note that I had to add Larry Thomas' name as he is somewhat computer challenged.

BigM
Mouth
SkinnyShrek
Philly51 (the Bald Guy)
Darkwing
Larry Thomas (the Legend)

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Yes bu tyou added him to an incomplete list:P

selbbub78
CSpenceFLY-yes I'm going to jump this year
BigM
Darkwing
Mouth
Philly51
Popsjumper
Rick
SkinnyShrek
Larry Thomas

I plan on coming (still)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

(Just cleaning up the list alphabetically. Unless the list gets REALLY big, I would guess we would be looking at a 28-30 way plus video. That would make it possible to do it out of one really full CASA. Thanks guys.)

Bdbrown
BigM
Chuck Blue
CSpenceFLY
Darkwing
Freefalle---Video
Jairo Garcia
Katie Blue
Larry Thomas
Mouth
Philly51
Popsjumper
Rick
Scotty C.
selbbub78
SkinnyShrek
Tami C.
vdschoor --- 2nd video

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

With teh big way stuff is there any chance we can do this early in the morning. I will be shooting video at the boogie tandems/ 20 ways etc etc so i would like to get on it. Plus, You will all need a good base with spence and i.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

With teh big way stuff is there any chance we can do this early in the morning. I will be shooting video at the boogie tandems/ 20 ways etc etc so i would like to get on it. Plus, You will all need a good base with spence and i.

From a boogie "airplane availability" and planning perspective that is a good idea.. either the first load(s) in the morning, or sunset loads.. in the middle of the day is hard to get the people together.