alain

skydive venezuela feedback ?

So where are the dropzones now, is there one still in Maracay? Is there one in Higuerote?

La Tortuga tends to be expensive, and would be quite a journey getting there by boat or plane, plus you will need to camp on site.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

As far as I know, besides Higuerote, there's another DZ in San Juan de Los Morros (Guarico State). About La Tortuga I can't tell you much, but I will ask this weekend at the DZ.

si en la cama hay un castor, dormirá con más calor

Hi everyone, just taking a look of what people says, yes the bridge is fuck, what are we doing in the moment is going in the alternative road wich is realy longer than before but is not dangerous, we send people that work for us just e-mail us to organice the pick up, or we also have the 206 wich is 150$ per person but is way much better, rigth now there is 25 people jumping here so we are jumping everyday, tomorrow we have a group of 7 and next wek another 50 people coming, so looks like we will busy and jump a lot these days, and jumps in tortuga island is working, you can e mail us at [email protected]
www.skydivevenezuela.com
my cell phone 0058 414 108 9005

I've arrived!
The weather is really good so far, the place is really nice.
English only works at the dropzone it seems, so i'm quite handicapped in town:o.
They are a bit slow in the mornings, as things dont really pick up until the large group of French show up from their hotel.

/Storhemulen
You're the driver, not a passenger in life.