FFAdventures

Challengers For Skydive Cross Keys Freezefest Olympics Feb 4 - 5

do not miss the giant squid fights.

many people in speakers corner have talked about how giant squid fights are inhumane, but i would like to remind them that we DO NOT attach steel claws to the squid( at least not when we know the authorities are there).

i would like to remind all you sports enthusiasts that betting on your favorite giant squid would be wrong( unless the authorities aren't there). you shoud just root for the 60' sea creature you feel is the "squiddiest".

oh yeah, free kalimari buffet after sunset.

blue stuff,
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

i have amazing news about the giant squid fights!

i just recieved a call from KYTRNMLK, the Ambassodor from Packosloveniahama. he said they will be entering their prized squid fighting champion JDRP in the giant squid fights at Freezefest!(JDRP is a Packosloveniahemian word for "holy cow that squid just ate our holy cow").

the Packoslovinahemians are hoping a win by JDRP will allow them to nationalize their vowel supply. currently, all of their vowels are controlled by Pat Sajak, and any citizen must buy the vowels they use from him.

i know i speak for skydivers all across Mt. Rushmore when i say "I SUPPORT JDRP'S VOWEL MOVEMENT!"

ya gotta get to Freezefest people. that's where the magic is.

blue stuff,
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

do not miss the giant squid fights.

i know i speak for skydivers all across Mt. Rushmore when i say "I SUPPORT JDRP'S VOWEL MOVEMENT!"

Man, whatever altered state of mind you're in when you write these bizarre promotional FreezeFest posts, I hope it's not while you're also putting the bridle cover on that Javelin rig that I bought from Square 3 last weekend.

It's hard to make me laugh. Most of the time, I'll give people a charity laugh so they don't think I'm being a dick. Let alone, an internet post making me laugh...

I read your posts and laugh my ass off out loud here. F.cking brilliant they are...:D

Cheers.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Word of caution giant squid fighting enthusiasts. Giant squid are some slimy suckers. Make sure your skydiving gear is cleared out of the fighting area. Get a little bit of that slime on a rig and you will be doing a lot of solo's. The stench from giant squid slime makes a Packoslovinahemian Camel smell like a bunch of roses. But at least you will have plenty of room on the airplane.

I am putting my 20 bucks on JDRP. The Packosovinahemian Champion.

looks pretty shitty there today and tommorrow weather-wise...

glad i made plans to come out on sunday...when the weather wont be as demanding...

cant wait to get out there...i work all week long just to enjoy a few jumps at a dropzone 2 hours away from my house...

eloy in 3 weeks...WOOT!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

So, this is the first weekend I can make it down to Cross Keys since the Invasion, and the weather wants to be all windy and rainy and stuff. I'm going outside to sacrifice myself to the sunset and do a reverse raindance on my hands. And maybe consume a few mystical earthworms. Yeah.

The forecast for Sunday (a la weather.com) keeps changing from partly cloudy to UBERWINDY to partly sunny to UBERWINDY (I've been checking every 5 minutes--I'm at work, what else am I supposed to do??). It's making me dizzy.

Is there still going to be a Fest, even if we don't have the Freeze?

Noemi
Skyvanfan
Liz
Bobby
Bubba
Rudderow
Sean
Andre
PJ
Alyson
Darren
Brian
THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE
Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Team SWOOOO
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders
Cass
Rock,Paper,Scissors Tourney
skydivers in handcuffs...
Handcuff keys (only if you kids behave)
Sick Will
Legendary Alan Irons
Drunken Dodgeball
Sock Puppets
Tree Frogs
Vaseline
Navy Seals
Giant Squids (the Seals are the little ones)

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

The forecast for Sunday (a la weather.com) keeps changing from partly cloudy to UBERWINDY to partly sunny to UBERWINDY (I've been checking every 5 minutes--I'm at work, what else am I supposed to do??). It's making me dizzy.

Of course the weather is going to be shittya t CK. They mentioned the "B" work. Just means that you can start drinking ealy:)
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!