FFAdventures

Challengers For Skydive Cross Keys Freezefest Olympics Feb 4 - 5

there is a rumour that THE ALMOST LEGENDARY ALAN IRONS will be nominated to the 2006 beer olympics team. he will of course be representing his homeland, Packoslaveniahama. the Packosloveniahemians are confident that Alan's performance will be substantial enough to remove the word ALMOST from his moniker, as well as at least three vowels from that country's name. i know i speak for skydivers all across my socks when i say " godspeed to THE ALMOST LEGENDARY ALAN IRONS and long live the empire of Packoslaveniahama!"

blue stuff,
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

Noemi
Skyvanfan
Liz
Bobby
Bubba
Rudderow
Sean
Andre
PJ
Alyson
Darren
Brian
THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE
Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Team SWOOOO
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders
Cass
Rock,Paper,Scissors Tourney
skydivers in handcuffs...
Handcuff keys (only if you kids behave)

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

i did not realize that THE INCREDIBLE WILL LAJEU... LAUJAUN... LAJENU.. THE INCREDIBLE SICK WILL was able to extricate himself from the legal and diplomatic situation he created for himself in Canada last December. i will never forget the panicked phone call i got at 2:00 a.m. on christmas eve. Will was crying into the phone begging me to, "send lawyers, guns and money. this one is really bad, worse than the dead hooker thing. how big is the trunk of your car?".

for those of you who did not hear the story, just google "the Medicine Hat moose milking calamity of 2005" all the details are there.

this is truly a great day for Skydive Crosskeys and Freezefest!

i personally cannot wait for the return of THE INCREDIBLE SICK WILL.

"the Medicine Hat moose milking calamity of 2005"

Sounds like a serious Personal Problem - Very Personal.

if only it were just a personal problem, anyone who has noticed the change in political climate in Canada knows what i'm talking about. if there is one lesson to be learned from this, it is:

it is never just another moose!

which is an old Packosloveniahemian proverb(obviously it loses something in translation).

let's focus on what is important, THE INCREDIBLE SICK WILL will be at Freezefest,

and more importantly, i don't have to stand outside a prison in a godforsaken place like Medicine Hat Alberta holding a picket sign that says "FREE WILLY" and trying to explain to one out of ten Canadians that it is not an attempt on my part to drum up new clientele.

THE INCREDIBLE SICK WILL will be at Freezefest!

There you have it "THE INCREDIBLE SICK WILL will be at Freezefest!"

I am not sure what will be the highlight of this magnificent event called FREEZEFEST.

THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE organizing the Love loads. ( He once saved a Dart & a Badminton Birdie you know )
THE ALMOST LEGENDARY ALAN IRONS representing his homeland, Packoslaveniahama.

Chuck Norris, Gary Busey, Gary Coleman, Barry Bichler all making appearances. And the list goes on. How could it get any better?

But it DOES get better. These Legends have TEAMS!
DODGEBALL TEAMS that is.

Who's challenging TEAM MANIFEST? Do YOU want on the next load...? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Official Rules can be read - very quickly - at the National Amateur Dodgeball Assoc. site
http://www.dodgeballusa.com/rules.html
FREAKY!

Noemi
Skyvanfan
Liz
Bobby
Bubba
Rudderow
Sean
Andre
PJ
Alyson
Darren
Brian
THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE
Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Team SWOOOO
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders
Cass
Sick Will
Legendary Alan Irons
Drunken Dodgeball

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

in an amazing turn of the prop, a new drunken dodgeball team has formed. composed of some of Skydive Crosskeys most amazing winter wonders. team members are:
THE ALMOST LEGENDARY ALAN IRONS
P.J. THE LOYAL COMPATRIOT
HUMBLE HELMSMAN DAVE PANCAKE
PACKS LIKE A MACHINE SOUTH AFRICAN JOE
DRINKS LIKE A KENNEDY EARL DAVID

these five intrepid men will take on all challengers, and will be catching dodgeballs with their teeth. as they take the field of battle, small craft warnings will be in effect on both coasts.

Cassidi will be taking care of Swooo jumps on Friday and Saturday for anyone (except Brandon C)

alyson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh lord. Now I wonder what I am going to have to do to get mine

i don't want to give away any secrets, but you may want to bring some survival gear. just the basics, an Edward R. Murrow sock puppet, 3.578 ml of vaseline, one south american tree frog, and no less than five Navy Seals that have taken a pledge of loyalty to you, and are armed to the teeth. people may look at you and laugh at first, but as the day goes on you will be recognized as one well prepared skydiver. and if the insurgents are quickly neutralized, you can use the surviving Seals for your dodgeball team.

blue stuff,
p.j.

one south american tree frog

Sweet. Licking toads was all part of my master plan anyway.

no less than five Navy Seals ... you can use the surviving Seals for your dodgeball team.

Speaking of, I still need to find my way onto a dodgeball team. Anyone looking to pick up some VA riffraff that will be rolling into town?

And as for the vaseline.......alyson promised she'd be gentle.

blue stuff,
p.j.

one south american tree frog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet. Licking toads was all part of my master plan anyway.

no less than five Navy Seals ... you can use the surviving Seals for your dodgeball team.

And as for the vaseline.......alyson promised she'd be gentle.

DO NOT underestimate the importance of the sock puppet! i know you're thinking "hey, i'm young, i'm in good shape. sock puppets are old school". next thing you know you're crying like a librarian watching a 'touched by an angel' marathon and wailing, "if only i had brought a sock puppet, WHHYY didn't i bring a sock puppet?! please God make it stop, it hurts so bad!" trust me, you don't want to be that guy.

blue stuff,
p.j.

Noemi
Skyvanfan
Liz
Bobby
Bubba
Rudderow
Sean
Andre
PJ
Alyson
Darren
Brian
THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE
Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Team SWOOOO
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders
Cass
Sick Will
Legendary Alan Irons
Drunken Dodgeball
Sock Puppets
Tree Frogs
Vaseline
Navy Seals