FFAdventures

Challengers For Skydive Cross Keys Freezefest Olympics Feb 4 - 5

if you guys can get gary busey there then ill really be impressed..

by coincidence i have just recieved a fax from the Where are They Now talent agency. not only will Gary Busey be making an appearance, but Gary Coleman will be in attendence as well! it was part of a buy one get one free program that WaTN was running in conjuction with their cash and Gary program. balloons will be available for the kiddies.

blue stuff,
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

Okay, we have Chuck Norris, Gary Coleman, maybe Gary Busey, darts, badminton birdies, Team Swooo and balloons. What else can we get?

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

The List

Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Darts
Badminton Birdies
Team SWOOOO
Balloons for the kiddies
Dodgeball
Wet T Shirt Contest
Icicles
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders

Additions welcome

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

you forgot to list yourself, which only proves how humble you are. the list should read:

THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE
Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Darts
Badminton Birdies
Team SWOOOO
Balloons for the kiddies
Dodgeball
Wet T Shirt Contest
Icicles
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders

you forgot to list yourself, which only proves how humble you are. the list should read:

THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE
Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Darts
Badminton Birdies
Team SWOOOO
Balloons for the kiddies
Dodgeball
Wet T Shirt Contest
Icicles
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders
Beer Olympics

Please excuse my befuddled state, I forgot the Beer Olympics!

just a heads up to folks who may be coming to freezefest for the first time. when it comes to exit seperation, we don't use the 45 degree rule, we don't use the digital timer rule, and we don't post a chart next to the door. we use the handcuff rule. you are handcuffed to the airplane until it is safe for you to exit. this system was developed by none other than THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE and has been working great since day one of it's implementation(which is pending).

i am sure i speak for skydivers all across my living room when i say, "GOD BLESS THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE". my suggestion was to have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick people in the face if they tried to exit too soon. THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE pointed out that handcuffs are cheaper, thus saving the DZ money which could be passed on in the form of cheaper jump tickets. what a genius! i love THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE, how could i not? how could anyone not love THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE?

he will be organizing at FREEZEFEST. do yourself a favor, come to FREEZEFEST and get on a LOVE LOAD.

blue stuff,
p.j.

wow, this thread alone has convinced me to abandon my plans to stay in eloy for the winter and come back to xkeys.
i mean the place is fun and all but they dont have chuck norris or gary beusey.

maybe ill get on a LOVE LOAD too, although ill probably be so excited and amped when im in the door that ill chew my arm off before i get the key to the handcuffs.

oh and the first packjob is free for all fun jumpers.
all free packjobs will be graciously provided by brian

wow, this thread alone has convinced me to abandon my plans to stay in eloy for the winter and come back to xkeys.
i mean the place is fun and all but they dont have chuck norris or gary beusey.

maybe ill get on a LOVE LOAD too, although ill probably be so excited and amped when im in the door that ill chew my arm off before i get the key to the handcuffs.

oh and the first packjob is free for all fun jumpers.
all free packjobs will be graciously provided by brian

Maybe I should bring my kite and go kite-snow-wakeboarding again this year....

I don't normally post, but Liz made me.

Weather, flight schedules, and Navy provided, I should be headed up there from warm sunny FL for the weekend. With Chuck Norris, Gary Busey, THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE, and free pack jobs from Brian, I can't imagine missing it.

I promise to avoid chinese before the beer olympics so that I have a better showing than I did for invasion pub golf. I'd be happy to represent Team Swooo again this year.

-Cass

Noemi
Skyvanfan
Liz
Bobby
Bubba
Rudderow
Sean
Andre
PJ
Alyson
Darren
Brian
THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE
Chuck Norris
Gary Coleman
Gary Busey (?)
Team SWOOOO
Stuey Newman
The Eagles Cheerleaders
Cass
Rock,Paper,Scissors Tourney

Had some spectacular "LOVE LOADS" on Sunday. Can't wait to see what he has planned for Freezefest.

I just wish they would pass the key for the handcuffs to the front of the King Air faster. Being last out, by the time the key gets there you have a very long swoop to the formation. Maybe we should start passing the key to uncuff when the flaps come down. Instead of when the door opens.

Group separation has been great since we started using the cuffs.