FFAdventures

Challengers For Skydive Cross Keys Freezefest Olympics Feb 4 - 5

now that i am almost 100% healthy again, can i at least come to observe? maybe evern throw down a few? i definitely miss hangin out having good times with everyone
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

i have amazing news!

STEVE LOVE, yes that is right, THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE, will be organizing the belly fliers during FREEZEFEST!!!

for those of you who may not know STEVE LOVE, he is a cross keys regular, very knowledgeable and yet humble, and he is thrilled to organize during the only boogie Chuck Norris will attend this year.

here are some unsolicited comments made in homage to the legendary STEVE LOVE:

" i thought i was going in, i had a pilot chute in tow and didn't know what to do, STEVE LOVE helped me and i survived".
submitted by an anonymous badminton birdie

" i thought i was going in, i had a container lock and didn't know what to do, STEVE LOVE helped me and i survived".
submitted by an anonymous dart

" i would never roundhouse kick STEVE LOVE in the face because he saved that dart's life, and i hold sacred all throwing objects that are sharp".
submitted by Chuck Norris

all i can tell you is i am gonna be on every single LOVE LOAD i can, because that is where the magic happens people! don't take my word for it, see for yourselves.

blue stuff,
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

The LOVE LOAD. I think that one is gonna stick.

If they run out the door after each other, linked, are they joining in on the Love Train? People all over the world...

So...we are throwing a Love Fest for the RW flyers!

Can we have an official SWOOO event, complete with SWOOO numbers at Freezefest?

I think I'll be there for a bit on Saturday, however I will be there for most of the day on Sunday. We can definately work something out if anyone wants to get their Swooo number.

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

Darren - that is my absolute fav Freezefest pic. Makes me laugh every time - thanks for posting it! Glad to read you are gonna try to make it here. So:

Shannon & Daless
Noemi
Skyvanfan
Liz
Bobby
Bubba
Rudderow
Sean
Andre
Steve Love
PJ
Alyson
Darren

I'd love to say that I'll be there for sure, but I have to see what my shift bid turns out to be from work.

I'm gonna try, I promise I'll probably need a pickup from Philly and someplace to crash, anyplace will do as long as it's heated and relatively urine free. ;)

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

chuck norris is gonna be there?

yes it is true. Chuck Norris will be at FREEZEFEST so that he may have the honor of being a participant in a LOVE LOAD. Chuck Norris admires THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE because STEVE LOVE saved a dart once.(twice actually, but the second time was not skydiving related and the details of the incident are "ooky" to say the least). after Mr. Norris has made a skydive with THE LEGENDARY STEVE LOVE, he will be hawking his goofy exercise machine at Ottley's. you don't want to miss that sales pitch because there is gonna be some hot babe in spandex working with exercise equipment.

blue stuff,
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

Well, I've stayed in that hotel, and it was quite pleasant. but that may have been the company talking.

Looks like I am gonna have to quit whining and roll up to play with you kids in the snow again this year, after regretably missing last year's event.

I may even swoo.

Time to freeze your tits off kids.B|

The Update you have been waiting for...

DRUNKEN DODGEBALL IS BACK!
Yes - Stuey Newman and Dave Brown will organize the REMATCH OF THE CENTURY right here in the hangar.
Get your championship team together. Get your style on. Get DOWN.
And let the games begin...
Where the world comes to skydive!