CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

ok....for one its not stealing if someone says...."Dont go to the store...i have beer in the back of the truck mate."

Now you're just looking cheap! If you drink someone's beer at one boogie, then it's only considerate to offer that person beer at the next boogie!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dom and I will be there late on Thursday night, and Lesley will be there as well. Maybe we can all get together and get a picture. :P

Lee will be there this afternoon and I will be there tonight also. Looks like a bunch of people will be arriving tonight..........:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Now you're just looking cheap! If you drink someone's beer at one boogie, then it's only considerate to offer that person beer at the next boogie!

I think that they both should bring beer for everyone just for all the whining they did!!!!:P
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

I think that they both should bring beer for everyone just for all the whining they did!!!!:P

BRILLIANT!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Gah...ok ok ok ok....ill bring some beer.....but im NOT taking orders....and im NOT telling anyone where it is Muahahhaha you just have to find it....like a treasure hunt hehe
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

If by chance anyone is driving West on 20 towards Augusta, there is a detour FROM HELL off the highway, we hit it this morning, don't know how long it will be. East was still open.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

We're taking real good care of Chuck! ;)

Had a nice talk with him at the Carbonzone today around lunch. Weekend is looking good. Local weather is forecast for sunny Friday & Sat; Sunday morning should be good too with clouds moving in Sunday evening.

You guys who were holding out due to "weather" better get on the road.

They brought in the sacrificial car this afternoon and it looks like someone already worked it over pretty good!

Blue skies,

Jim

Saw the chick, and you're right, she's a cutie. Not sure she looks like me though!:)

Can't wait to hear you spin again... Chuck says there's a hyda-bed with your name on it.

I'm off to fold clothes then go to bed for an early morning run. See ya'll tomorrow!!!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

dude....the trip from raeford to dublin goes NOWHERE NEAR Atlanta....i too am leaving sometime tomorrow....see yall tomorrow evening.

Can I join the train from Raeford too? I'm at ft Bragg right now and can leave in the morning.(friday) At a hotel on Skibo in Fayetteville.....What time are you guys leaving? Guess it's time to add my name to the list!!!