CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

***A buck a smell sounds good to me... And whoever wants to see more boobies will just have to come see the real thing in Dublin.

The "friends" are being but up for auction! The humanity! ARRRGGGH!! :S:S:P:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Not only that we have boobies you can smell for a buck but also boobies you can suck for a bell. :S:P
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Not only that we have boobies you can smell for a buck but also boobies you can suck for a bell. :S:P

What a rip off..I bet theres a few guys at dublin that will let the ladies suck their knob for nothing...Maybe they will give to a charity you may have to ask them. Pops will be all over that. Probably won't have any jump money left though
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sorry to interrupt the boobie talk for a minute...

Are there going to be packers at the boogie? I just spent 45 min packing my new canopy (had to do it twice), and I swear it's going to suck the life out of me. This opening is going to be a doozy. :|

Back to boobie talk...[looking down] hey look, there's mine! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've never loved you more than I do right now.

looks like spence is getting a BJ at the boogie....:P

I know a packer from the farm is coming he's the shit at packing. He's from Tennessee forget his name But i will intro you to him

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sorry to interrupt the boobie talk for a minute...

I'm sorry All I got from that post was...

blah blah blah boobie blah blah blah...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah boobie blah blah blah skymama's boobies...

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

never seen them..she wore a thick coat when i met her..Maybe should could help me out at dublin.
Private screenings in my camper 20 dollars goes to local charity:D

***I know a packer from the farm is coming he's the shit at packing. He's from Tennessee forget his name

Is it Brett the new guy?

so can i put you down for 20 bucks

I'm not sure I can justify it... that's just too much like going to a titty bar... and I really don't like titty bars (at least not until/unless I get married some day...) then I might consider it... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I told you I didn't like them... and I don't go to them...

and I am a gentleman... thank you very much...

I'm a nice guy too...

Yea!! Me Too!!:)

OK.. Back on topic here... (Well Sort of)

Poker Senminar.. I need a head count.
PM me if you plan on Sitting in on the Seminar. It will be Thursday night.

Poker Tournament - Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday Night. Saturday Night will be Final table only for people who won a seat in an earlier game. Please let me know which night you would like to play. Only 10 Slots per night. Play early if you can.