CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Who wants Salsa? need to know how much to make... Who's bringing chips?

Amanduh
Agcskyharley (Waldo)
bdbrown
Becca
BellyFlyer1985
BigM
BillyVance (maybe)
blueskyserenity
Bolas?
Bomb Squad
Boomer & Chris
ccowden
Chaoskitty
CieloDiosa
CrazyRick
crutch & Tammie
CSpenceFly and Mrs. RoamingDZ (aka, Julie)
Darkwing
Dave Waters
David King
dbattman and a shovel
Dokeman
FlyDoc
Fmmobley
freefalle
freelyflyn71
Gemini
Gia
Goofyjumper
hisgoofyness
HellaMannn
Hushpuppy
Icon134
Jeffskydiver & Connie
jelloJ
Jerry Fields?
Jessie07
JGarcia
jumpingbean001
Jumpchikk
jumpergirl
katiebear21
Keith
Kramer
Larry Thomas
Lauraliscious
Lisamarie
Lister55
LoudDan
marks
McDuck & BoomBoom
mcneill79
Micduran
midnightrider
Missg8tordivr
monkycndo
MOUTH
Namgrunt
Nanner
Nate_1979
ncfitge
oozzee
Pendejo & 1snowangel
philly51
Pincheck
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob & Patty
Pyke
RastaRicanAir
Red Rocket
ReLLik
revillusion
Rick
Rookie120
Sabre2190
Salsa John
Scotty Carbone
selbbub78
skinnyshrek
Skychick312
Skymama?
skymonkeyONE
Stl135
Superman32
Tami Carbone
teamjenn1
The_Don & Jeannier
UpNDown
whodamiss
Wildcard451
Wingnut
wonderhog
woodpecker
vdschoor
XenaSwampJumper
Yardhippie & Hottieliscious

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

LOL...No thanks...I'll freeze my arse off by the fire this time!!

Okay - all...the volunteer list/requirements is up at RoamingDz.com...so please - sign up if you're interested. I have a few names to call upon, but the more the merrier!! And if you know of any teenagers that will be in attendance and beggin' for something to do - send them my way!

Go to my thread at RoamingDZ.com to sign up!!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

And if you know of any teenagers that will be in attendance and beggin' for something to do - send them my way

Sending teenagers your way is just totally against my fatherly instincts!!!!

Teenage boys or girls Blaine. it's hard to tell what your into these days:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So what is it going to take to get you to Deal for the Poker Tournamants again this year??

I would promise you the usual 3 Virgin and a Goat but well.. After last years Boogie, The only Virgin within 300 miles of Dublin is the Goat (And we arent real sure about that even. Clay was there last year too and pretty drunk too. After a few Beers.. Sheep, Goats... Its all the same to him).:P

So what is it going to take to get you to Deal for the Poker Tournamants again this year??

Well, A lot of it depends on a new possible job I might have. If that doesn't pan out I will require the following to deal the tourneys:
1. Complementary Jello shots in the amount of 2 per hour while dealin. (the ones with red bull)
2. Maybe a "little" quieter place to deal. I LOVE table talk and encourage it. 5 people in the background yelling and screamin is just annoying!
3. Maybe a little heater. It sure as hell won't be as cold this year hopefully, but I couldn't feel my hands a couple of those night.
4. 2 naked pictures of Bea Arther. 1 with full frontal nudity and the other with her bent over combing a sheep with a brush.
5. I will require 1 "complimentary" spanking by Skymama if she has her tent there.
6. A nice set of plastic cards.
7. A helicopter and 1 bagillion dollars in cash to help find a location for this new "cult" we are talking about.
8. Maybe a nice back rub.
9. I would play, but looking at the stats on the pokerstars tourneys that might not be fair! ;)
10. .......ok, I would probably settle for just a few of these.......I'll let you know at the end week!

1. Complementary Jello shots in the amount of 2 per hour while dealin. (the ones with red bull)
DONE!!

2. Maybe a "little" quieter place to deal. I LOVE table talk and encourage it. 5 people in the background yelling and screamin is just annoying!

Already taken care of. 15 foot tent with the Outside Roped off. Only players allowed inside while tihe game is going. Spectators will be further away.

3. Maybe a little heater. It sure as hell won't be as cold this year hopefully, but I couldn't feel my hands a couple of those night.
A Heater will be provided. Blonde, Brunett or Redhead??

4. 2 naked pictures of Bea Arther. 1 with full frontal nudity and the other with her bent over combing a sheep with a brush.
What if I get Skinny to dress up like Bea Auther and Then take the pics??

5. I will require 1 "complimentary" spanking by Skymama if she has her tent there.
If Skymama accepts Jello Shots as payments, This will be taken care of.

6. A nice set of plastic cards.
KEM Cards. Nothing Less ever at my games.

7. A helicopter and 1 bagillion dollars in cash to help find a location for this new "cult" we are talking about.
I will teach you secret handshake personally.

OK.. But do I have wear that silly Sailors outfit again this time?? Those polyester pants really chap my cheeks if you get my drift.

9. I would play, but looking at the stats on the pokerstars tourneys that might not be fair!
Only because I will acting as TD buddy. You are more than welcome to bring you KK vs My AA and your 7-2 Off Suit vs my Quads ASS to the table any time I am there.;)

BTW.. Latest Standings:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2059715#2059715:P

10. .......ok, I would probably settle for just a few of these.......I'll let you know at the end week!

I hope it works out. Last years success had alot to do with fact you were dealing.

Dude , Andrea won't even show up. Lets do a pool on it. I can even narrow the excuse down to either she caught a cold from skiing OR She met some ski instructor and got shagged rotten for 3 days. Now she can't get up and walk...I am taking money on the excuse:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You have no idea of my plans!
Bring your camera BIG man ! HA!!!!!!!!!

I always do. someone has to get the good shots...lol

Dude , Andrea won't even show up.

Hmmm...shagged rotten for 3 days....Dublin boogie....shagged rotten...boogie...

Can you guys really even compare to being shagged rotten? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You have no idea of my plans!
Bring your camera BIG man ! HA!!!!!!!!!

I always do. someone has to get the good shots...lol

YES THATS WHY DZMEMORIES WILL BE THERE..LEE

I got that specal lens that makes you look skinney and me with hairB|

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Wow! ....maybe I should have asked for more!

What if I get Skinny to dress up like Bea Auther and Then take the pics??

I am willing to bet that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

OK.. But do I have wear that silly Sailors outfit again this time?? Those polyester pants really chap my cheeks if you get my drift.

....uh...I asked you to keep that quiet!

BTW.. Latest Standings:

OH SNAP!!!! Well, I guess I better come back from my 2 week vacation from the game. I was thinking of the game while I was "sipping" rum-runners in the Keys those Thursdays! .......well maybe not...