CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Oh yeah, the wind, clouds and rain are creeping into the forecast. And it's all cuz Spence had to go and post that forecast a few days ago!:P

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&traveler=0&zipcode=31021&metric=0

Should I even bring my gear? :D

I wouldn't bother. By the time Friday rolls around it will be a complete wash out.

What are U talking about, according to weather.com the weather is supposed to be beautiful on friday, Sat, and Sunday is the only day that it is supposed to rain.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Yep! I'll be there tomorrow morning and everyone knows that the sun shines everywhere I go! B|

It better shine on your happy ass all weekend !!! :P

I will not be able to focus on work at all tomorrow!

We are leaving as soon as I get off... Should be in Dublin by 10 or 10:30 at the latest tomorrow night (hopefully sooner). I am sure there will still be plenty of nignoggery and debauchary running amuck!

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Boom Boom and I are rolling out of NC in minutes. We should be there by midnight! B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

ok...it has become offical....as of today i WILL be attending the Dublin boogie....not sure if i will jump though....but i will be there.

Lisa....have our space in the RV waiting!

Skinny....well.....just try and keep up :P

Julia and Tara....dont think i will be able to repeat the sunrise around the bonfire again. :S:S
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

By the time Friday rolls around it will be a complete wash out.

LOL...Spence is gonna get you for that. :ph34r:

HE'S the one who posted the weather "nothing but sunshine" weather forecast a few days ago. That will doom you 10 times out of 10.;)

Keep it up Fishf*cker. I'll keep drinking until I forget all those Sublime songs.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Jesus! So the kids are off to bed, and I start flipping through the music channels on the cable. I click on the "Sounds of the Season" channel out of morbid curiosity, thinking "no way...." But Gyad Damned if they aren't playing all Irish music!!!

And still 2 hours 9 minutes until takeoff.

.....tick......tick......tick.....

P.S. The official Dublin Commemorative Orfun Shirts look [B]KICK ASS[/B]! A little beer and that screen printing smell should get me through the night.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

WTF i owe you 100 beers for!!!!!!

The fucking 100 beers you and chuck stole from me in z-hills..AND THEN, complained about the taste of them. Heineken of all things. Just because you NC rednecks are used to drinking piss
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well the Best Western is all booked up Chris, even the skydiver specials, but we found a place. Leaving Thurs morning, hope to be there around noon-ish! B|

Bringing the bestest and hottest lady to offer up her services... for any rigging or packing needs. ;):P

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Well the Best Western is all booked up Chris, even the skydiver specials, but we found a place. Leaving Thurs morning, hope to be there around noon-ish! B|

Bringing the bestest and hottest lady to offer up her services... for any rigging or packing needs. ;):P

Damn, you left that one wide open....

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ya think! Catches the eye. She almost didn't come, she doesn't jump, so if she keeps busy with rigging or packing stuff she'll be happy, and make a couple bucks.

I'm just happy she's coming! B|

I did finally get that video back Lee, so Jean will you be wearing your green panties EVERYONE has seen them now. ;):P

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

ok....for one its not stealing if someone says...."Dont go to the store...i have beer in the back of the truck mate."

Your right that is what i said..But the beer was in the camper:D:D