CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

dude....the trip from raeford to dublin goes NOWHERE NEAR Atlanta....i too am leaving sometime tomorrow....see yall tomorrow evening.

Can I join the train from Raeford too? I'm at ft Bragg right now and can leave in the morning.(friday) At a hotel on Skibo in Fayetteville.....What time are you guys leaving? Guess it's time to add my name to the list!!!

Wow Swoop, way to not be here yet. GOSHHH. B|

Another great day of jumping Saturday. Finally got to jump with Mouth and Chuck Blue. Congrats on the 900th jump Lisa. Wish I could have waited a bit longer on Vic to zipper in front of me. What were you two doing down there anyway! ;)

Friday party was up to Dublin standards as expected.

Ran into cmchristian too! Glad he made it back from Iraq ok. thanks to Mouth, Rookie and 2Fat2Fly for the gear. You all made my trip worthwhile and I owe you all. Come out to Spaceland and get a days worth of jumps on me...anytime.

Damn am I sunburned....

Blue skies,

Jim

Wasn't it Bill-O running around Saturday night with a camera? I think I managed to escape all pics but one that Vic took of me and Laurel!:)

The drive back wasn't as bad as I expected considering the amount of malt beverages I enjoyed over the weekend and the number of hours of sleep. It's hard to sleep in in the morning when Chris is on the PA soliciting for 6AM balloon jumps!B|

I was sick as a dog (still don't have a voice) but am certainly glad I made the trip. There were a lot of faces I hadn't seen in quite some time and some new faces to tie to dz names and avatars.

Good job, once again, Chris... Kudos!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Wonderful time. Lots of people, tents everywhere, jello-shot cups flying into the fire like confetti, and a band that said 'screw the amps- let's go sing out on top of the pallets and have some fun.'

Another great show to bring everyone together. Lots of representation from all over under the 'no-dz' banner. Palatka, Statesboro, Rome, Raeford, Thomaston, Farm, ASC, Monroe, Greenville, Tennesee, Midwest, Blue-Sky, over-the-pond, down-under, and just about every place else that you can think of. A great reminder that sometimes we let ourselves be sucked into the petty politics and forget why we started and kept jumping in the first place.

Good show, Chris.

And if you didn't police your campsite may you find a nasty chigger bite sometime in the near future. :P

To those that are here and braved the winds, we are having a BLAST!!! Got a 33 way towards the end of the day!

Couch couch...33 people left the aircraft. 30 made it in....no 33 way for you:P
Just got back in. Awesome time. Planes were running none stop. Thank me later for not joining the poker game. I wanted to give you all a chance to win some bragging rights
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Was a awesome boogie... Got lots of jumps in.... one to many. Spence definitly out did himself. And the woman behind the man, Julie... awesome and had that place running smooth.

Met alot of dz.commers... was nice to finally put faces to post whores.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Was a awesome boogie... Got lots of jumps in.... one to many. Spence definitly out did himself. And the woman behind the man, Julie... awesome and had that place running smooth.

Met alot of dz.commers... was nice to finally put faces to post whores.

Some of the dz.commers i wish i couldn't put a face to..God guys, some of you are way different than your avatars. Do some of you use photochop...lol
Pincheck/Will out did himself.. Thanks my friend for the Piccalilly and the whisky. I apologise that i had to translate for you to some of these people. Like i said, you have a place in the camper anytime you come and visit the farm.
All the bigway peeps, i will be sending you the DVD's of the jumps this week-end. If you don't get them by Friday PM me. Thank you
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I had a fabulous time at the boogie. I predict it will be one of the premiere events of the south. I heard a few people refer to it as the WFFC of the south and one person added, "it's almost the same but you can see all of your friends without the other 1000 people there!" So true!

Chris, it's amazing how you threw all of this together to make it run so smoothly. I never had over a 20 min wait for a jump unless I requested it. The only bad thing for me was being under canopy with all of those big way people and I wasn't even on the same jump OR the same plane! Scary! :o

The vibe at the boogie was awesome, there were happy people wherever you looked. I thought the band on Saturday night was great too and the fire kept everyone warm and even had me staying up past midnight! :ph34r:

I did my duty with the spankings but it's too bad that Marianne broke the paddle on someone. :) ;)

I enjoyed meeting SO many new dz.commers and seeing old friends again. I don't want to list everyone because I'm so afraid of leaving people out. This is the best time I've had in so long, I'm looking forward to next year! :)
Thanks, Chris, you're da bomb!!!!!!!!!B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think you're crazy but I'd be lucky to look like her, she's such a cutie. We don't need any pics posted though!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think you're crazy but I'd be lucky to look like her, she's such a cutie. We don't need any pics posted though!

Listen, just in case you were wondering...Katie and I think you're hot - so that makes it official :P

Now sit back and enjoy the compliments :D
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

Awesome job Chris....although I lost my rubber ducky
britches to "The Mouth":S
Got my 100th in,and did a kick-ass tube dive for
"Salsa's" 200th:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Not to be a kiss ass but you are hot as hell, not just your looks but your personality. Plus YOU taught me to sit, along with everyone else in our tent. I dont know what was better , the memories of not being able to get out the door because I couldnt figure out the count, or the fact that when I got to the ground the sheer joy of just actually getting it for 2 secs... you, Gimp and Wildcard made me the happiest person at Dublin with those jumps and the advice. One day Ill be able to say I held the sit throughout the free fall and know that theres a few people proud. Okay I am getting mushy.... so Ill shut up.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

you bet, i've got an insane amount of pictures. i won't get back to kc till monday night, and hopefully should put up some fun pics by the end of the week. B|

i had a great time at the boogie! good to see old friends and make some new ones. hopefully can make the boogie again next year!:)

The nanner and I finally got home..that NASCAR race traffic really sucks

got about 1500 pics to process and post

its just to late tonight.. so look for pics monday evening

we had a great time ..thanks criss this dublin thing WILL be one of our regurlars from now on

hope everyone else made it home safe and sound

ANDY WE GOT YOU GITAR.
SEND ME A PM IF YOU NEED IT BEFORE the farm boogie

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I only have a few photos of the boogie... unlike the two above me... :P

I had great time everyone... I was predominately occupied with the 4-way competiton on saturday and didn't get to do many "fun" jumps (because 4-way is fun too...:D) but I had a great time seeing all of my old atlanta friends and meeting some new people.

Of course I didn't meet anyone famous like Skymama or Chris Cowden... but that's ok... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...