*Alana from NoCal (maybe)
*Bigwallmaster+ 1 friend
*Brad +1 guest
*CurtismelanieJ (Mel -Excel coach)
*Erin M. + PPP (wind tunnel)
*Evelyn
*FallenAngel
*Flyinghonu + 1 guest
*Frenchy (If not working...I reaaaaally hope!)
*GiaKrembs
*Hammo (DZO)
*iwan
*Jonathon Tagle (Flight-1 Canopy)
*JudyJ
*Jump2liv
*Karl (DZO)
*Karrigirl + 1 guest
*Katherine + friends
*Kbordson
*Kelly
*krissy
*Lou (Elsinore Gravity)
*McNeill79
*Megan + friends (Sunday)
*Mike +1 guest
*Miss Lo (office babe)
*Moo + 2 guests
*Nate (maybe)
*NicoleSheridan + husband
*Nightingale
*Orchid +1 guest
*Pinkie (Crystal, our hairstylist)
*Robyn (maybe)
*Shark (AFFI & TI)
*Shauna (office hottie)
*Skyyhi
*Skyroach (Sunday)
*Steve (Elsinore Gravity)
*Stoneychick (office babe)
*Toby
*Tom Carson
*Vanillaskygirl
*xine100
*xine100's SO

Tunnel
Erin (coach)
Kbordson?
Krissy (Sat?)
McNeill79 + friend (Sat?)
Nicole Sheridan (FF)
Nicole's husband (FF)
Toby
Vanillaskygirl
???

*Edited to add more people!

Hey girly:

I'd like to get some tunnel time in on Sunday too. It would be great to share a slot with a couple peeps. Do you have any connections or open slots you can work me into on Sunday?

Also, is camping allowed at Elsinore on Sat. night. If so, do we need to make a reservation or give advance notice?

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Also, is camping allowed at Elsinore on Sat. night. If so, do we need to make a reservation or give advance notice?

Yes. If you are tent camping, no need to make a reservation - just get there early enough to get a spot. RV camping if you want hook ups give the DZ a call to reserve a spot.

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Hey girly:

I'd like to get some tunnel time in on Sunday too. It would be great to share a slot with a couple peeps. Do you have any connections or open slots you can work me into on Sunday?

Yes, I have have several tunnel coach "connections"...lol. Erin Murphy from Perris Performance Plus will be organizing our tunnel sessions. She will be our coach, along with other PPP coaches. We can definitely fit you or anyone else into our sessions, Nita. If your husband wants some time (first-time tunnel flyer?), we can do that, as well. If not, maybe he can takes pictures of you (from outside) flying in the tunnel. ;) Prices are $125 for 10 minutes and $185 for 15 minutes. I'll PM you with more information. B|

There are additions for tunnel sessions during the Wigs on Fire weekend 2/18-2/19. If you'd like to join our tunnel sessions/split some tunnel time with us, please post or PM me. I may be able to get some time on Friday evening 2/17th (or perhaps Sat. afternoon), so please let me know if you need time on Friday or Sunday. I'll work something out for you. Tunnel prices for us are $125 for 10 minutes and $185 for 15 minutes. We will have coaches available for dirtdiving and debriefing. Thank you! :)
Tunnel
Erin (coach)
Flyinghonu
Iwan
Kbordson (3 sessions)
Krissy
McNeill79
Nicole Sheridan (FF)
Nicole's husband (FF)
Orchid
Skyyhi
Toby
Vanillaskygirl

Tunnel
Erin (coach)
Evelyn (10 min.)
Flyinghonu (15 min.)
JudyJ. (2 15 min. sessions)
Kbordson (3 15 min. sessions)
Krissy (10 min.)
McNeill79 (10 min.)
Orchid
Skyyhi (15 min.)
Toby
Vanillaskygirl

Those who said "maybe" are not on the list, yet. Please add yourselves or PM me, if you decide that you need more tunnel time. Thanks!

Hey hon, if you need me for tunnel help, just let me know-- I let Erin know this week that I would be excited to help as needed. If the timing works, I'm THERE! Like I said before, this is a great cause, and I'm happy to be a part of it! :$

Hey everyone~
I will be getting a keg for the party on Saturday night, and I will be taking any/all beer keg donations. We'll get as much as possible, so nobody has to leave the DZ to get beer. :)
Also, the ladies getting haircuts, please know that Crystal is available on Saturday, and she will still be at Elsinore on Sunday morning, as well. She generally accepts a jump per haircut, and you are all free to give her any donations. I'm sure that she'll appreciate it!

We will be tunnel flying on Sunday, and everyone will be done with their time by early Sunday afternoon. There is no party at the Bombshelter anymore on Sunday night, but the party on Saturday at Elsinore will be amazing. Be there! B|

ro,

your event is going to bring so many smiles to so many faces on & off the dz! as everyone has stated above, YOU ROCK! know that your sisters are thinking about you - we wish you and everyone all the BEST! xoxoxo....

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I added some more people to the list!

Attending (some maybes)
*Alana from NoCal (maybe)
*Bigwallmaster+ 1 friend
*Brad +1 guest
*CurtismelanieJ (Mel -Excel coach)
*Erin M. + PPP (wind tunnel)
*Evelyn
*FallenAngel
*Flyinghonu + 1 guest
*Frenchy (If not working...I reaaaaally hope!)
*GiaKrembs
*Hammo (DZO)
*iwan
*Jonathon Tagle (Flight-1 Canopy)
*JudyJ
*Jump2liv
*Karl (DZO)
*Karrigirl + 1 guest
*Katherine + friends
*Kbordson
*Kelly
*krissy
*Lou (Elsinore Gravity)
*McNeill79
*Megan + friends (Sunday)
*Mike +1 guest
*Miss Lo (office babe)
*Moo + 2 guests
*Nate (maybe)
*NicoleSheridan + husband
*Nightingale
*Pinkie (Crystal, our hairstylist)
*Robyn (maybe)
*Shark (AFFI & TI)
*Shauna (office hottie)
*Skyyhi
*Skyroach (Sunday)
*Steve (Elsinore Gravity)
*Stoneychick (office babe)
*Toby
*Tom Carson
*Vanillaskygirl
*xine100
*xine100's SO

Tunnel
Erin (coach)
Flyinghonu
Iwan
Kbordson (3 sessions)
Krissy
McNeill79
Nicole Sheridan (FF)
Nicole's husband (FF)
Skyyhi
Toby
Vanillaskygirl

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Thank you so much, Meli! I wish that you could make it. We'll certainly be thinking of you, Alli, Paigey, Brooke and Dawn, too! :)
Orchid~
I'm sorry that you have to stay in NY, girl. I am going to miss you so much! I know how much you looked forward to coming...

Ladies, we went from having 4 + hours booked in the tunnel to only 2.25 hours booked. I hope that the rest of you can still make it because we cannot drop any more sessions at this time. Thanks for understanding, girls!

Tunnel
Early evening (Will confirm times.)
Friday night:
Karen (15 min.)
Erin, Mel, Julia, Rosa - (15 or 20 min. of 4-way)

Saturday (with Excel tunnel)
8-9 am
Mel + Excel (coach)
Krissy - (15 min?)
Karen - (15 min.)
+ the rest of the slots

Sunday- Session 1
late morning (Will confirm times.)
Erin + others (coach)
Judy J. (15 min.)
Flyinghonu (15 min.) * Nita, you can also choose to fly on Friday night.
McNeill79 (10 min.)
Need to fill the vacant slots...

Sunday- Session 2
Early afternoon (Will confirm times.)
Erin + others (coach)
Evelyn (10 min.)
JudyJ. (15 min. sessions)
Toby (5 min. w/ gift coupon)

Tunnel
Early evening (Will confirm times.)
Friday night:
Karen (15 min.)
Erin, Mel, Julia, Rosa - (15 or 20 min. of 4-way)
Have slots available...

8-9 am
Mel + Excel (coach)
Krissy - (15 min?)
Karen - (15 min.)
+ the rest of filled ExCel slots

Sunday- Session 1
late morning (Will confirm times.)
Erin + others (coach)
Judy J. (15 min.)
Flyinghonu (15 min.) Or, you can fly on Friday evening.
McNeill79 (10 min.)
Iwan (10 min.)
Geno (10 min.)

Sunday- Session 2
Early afternoon (Will confirm times.)
Erin + others (coach)
Evelyn (10 min.)
Have slots available...

I was hoping to still be able to make it some how but work is so crazy right now that there's no way I can get any time off.:(

I made a hair appointment for Saturday though and will be getting it cut if it's long enough to donate. I'll post before and after pics.

I'll be thinking of you guys, have lots of fun for me too!;)

Christina

Hey all-- for those of you flying in the Excel hour Saturday morning-- we moved the time up 30 mins so that a couple of the participants could also make it to the Flight-1 Canopy Course happening that day with Jonathan Tagle. SO, we will now be flying Saturday morning:

7:30-8:30AM
Mel + Excel (coach)
Krissy - (15 min)
Karen - (15 min)
Brian - (15 min)
Mike - (15 min)

** Coaching fees being donated to Locks of Love! :)

You all rock! B|

Edited for latest tunnel schedule:

Tunnel
Friday night:
7:30-8pm (or until 8:30, if we have more peeps)
Karen (15 min.)
Erin, Mel, Julia, Rosa - (15-20 min. of 4-way)

8-9 am
Mel + Excel (coach)
Krissy - (15 min?)
Karen - (15 min.)
Brian (15 min.)
Mike (15 min.)

Sunday- Session 1
11am-12pm
Erin + others (coach)
Judy J. (15 min.)
Flyinghonu (15 min.)
McNeill79 (10 min.)
Iwan (10 min.)
Geno (10 min.)

Sunday- Session 2
1:30-2:30 pm (or 1:30-2pm?)
Erin + others (coach)
Evelyn (10 min.)

Hey all-- we WILL be jumping and most DEFinitely partying this weekend! The weather forecast is totally fine, it's max 30% chance, which in SoCal means blue skies and Otters in the air! Regardless of anything, rain, sleet, sun, whatever-- we'll all be out at the DZ ready to rock out Sat night for Wigs on Fire. Be cool and definitely BE THERE! SWEET! B|:ph34r:

Mel, I think that we have the magical "Elsinore hole". We're protected by the weather Gods from bad-weather. :)

Everyone~
Mel and I will be representing the Pink Mafia wearing crazy wigs per the "Wigs on Fire" theme. You'll just have to join in on the fun, so be there, guys!

Nanook~
Yeah! Bring your friends, too. It's going to be great, Gerry! B|

Financial donations to the Locks of Love:
Any financial donation will be recorded and sent in directly to the Locks of Love. Checks, money orders, credit card info. or cash can be used to donate to this worthy cause.

Pledges:
You can donate a set amount of money per inch that one lady cuts off to the Locks of Love. 10" haircuts are the minimum length that they accept. Therefore, if you pledge $5 per inch (used as an example), and she cuts off 10", then you pay $50 to the Locks of Love.

Thanks everyone, and we'll be accepting and giving you official forms to fill out for all donations to the Locks of Love.
:)

Mel, Hammo, Crystal, Erin, Carl, Tanya, our incredible out-of-towners, the office babes and the rest of the Elsi family/staff were so amazing throughout the weekend. Thank you all for everything! The weekend was so much FUN, and we did well with the event, despite the weather. Even the party being moved worked out well, and we had a blast at the Sports Stop with our wigs/hats/boas!

I am so proud of everyone for coming out and for contributing, despite the weather. Initially, I was feeling a little conflicted because NOTHING went as planned, and my out-of-towners were royally screwed by the weather gods. Then, there were the other problems, such as my hotel roomie locking herself out of her car, and myself getting caught in the rainy car trip from hell (which turned into a 4 and a half hour trip) on Friday night. I thought I was going to pass out from lack of sleep, but it all worked out. We raised a good amount of monetary funds and had several hair donors!

The success of the weekend could never have happened without the Skydive Elsinore family and without those who came out to support the Locks of Love, especially those who came long distances to be there. (Thank you all so much for all the hard work and support!) Thanks to Beth, Karen, Marie, Kris, Christina (I'm including you!) and the other dark-haired girl (my apologies for forgetting your name) for cutting their hair. Thanks for everyone who donated money because you were all incredibly generous.

We plan on still having a HUGE "Wigs" party very, very soon at Skydive Elsinore with Moo DJing, Kelly fire dancing and our cherished beer keg! We will include a donations box at the party, so the people who couldn't donate this past weekend, can still donate to the Locks of Love. Thanks again, everyone!

Much love,
ROSA :)

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Rosa, none of this would have happened without all of YOUR hard work and dedication. You are awesome, and we will most DEFinitely be having the big big Wigs on Fire party/bag/rager/whatever! very soon at Elsinore! B| Hell yeah! ;)

In the meantime, everyone can check out all the weekend pics on Around the DZ-- website here: http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/Feb.18.2006/Feb.18.2006.html

Enjoy-- and we will post the new party date very soon!!! :$