RoryJ

FL suggestions

Ok, I intend to move to FL for 16 weeks of hard jumping. While there I will be trying to get some sort of temporary job to fund even more jumping and tunnel time.
The big question is, where do I jump? My main choices were DeLand, Z-hills, Sebastian or Space Center, unless there is overwhelming support for another DZ.
I intend to work on my freeflying, plus trying to get ramped up to get my tandem and AFF ratings. So, any advice is gladly welcomed.
So, which should it be?
Not again!

i can get you work only problem is you will have to jump at the farm each week-end..lol Shitmel can give you some good free fly coaching and the work is in atlanta pm me for details
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Orlando is a mecca for part-time/temp jobs, although they don't pay all that much. If you base youself there though, you will be within an hour's drive of Z-hills, Lake Wales, Sebastian, Titusville, DeLand and the tunnel is right there. To me, that would be your best bet because of the flexibility. You won't have any problem finding freefliers at any of the dropzones. The only downside to that is where you are going to live. Were you planning on living at a dz?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

well like i said atlanta my friend is a framer he could put you to work but its only a 5 hr commute to z-hills i believe

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I was basically planning on doing a tent or my car as my sleeping arrangements. I will do about anything for work, I am not picky so long as it pays for my food and jumps.
That help any? hehe

i have rooms for rent in my house in atlanta, im sure we can find you work here if you want...:)

I was basically planning on doing a tent or my car as my sleeping arrangements. I will do about anything for work, I am not picky so long as it pays for my food and jumps.
That help any? hehe

i have rooms for rent in my house in atlanta, im sure we can find you work here if you want...:)

Loads of work in Atl and the farm is a cool place to visit. SO stop your whinning stay at marks 10 dollars a night..

Titusville has a house where you can stay for 10/nite. you may be able to work as a packer--we do alot of tandems--we always go to 15000 ft and most of the locals are freeflyers--you can get ff coaching from fabian or peter g (when he heals) either in the tunnel or jumpingB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Most folks who come to the hills consider it home after a few weeks. 3 Otters and no teams to compete with for seats. Tons of great freefliers and Bram and Ellie back in town doing their AFF instructors course. Awesome facilities and a bonfire every night:) Of course if around for a a few weeks you can check them all out and settle on one after.
Willy Wonka: We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

depending on what time of year you are comming, it might be easy to get a part time job in daytona beach, the "tourist season" starts about the 1st week of feb and runs through the end of March. Its not too hard to find work there. Daytona is close to titusville, Deland and Palatka. Its a couple of hrs away from zhills, sebastian, and lake wales. Good luck

I will take either, or both. I have no real pride, so I will do what it takes to earn money. Err, well, to a point, I guess. Basically, I just need enough money to keep me jumping and have some money to tide me over until I get back jumping at CK.
Not again!