carbonezone

Z-Hills (FlygirlZhills) P.M.S. Boogie "Dec 17-18"

Z-Hills (FlygirlZhills) P.M.S. Boogie Z-Hills
Skydive City’s very own ”FlygirlZhills” are hosting a kick-ass Pink Mafia Boogie Dec 17th and 18th . The theme of the party is “FlygirlZhills PMS Angels”. Ladies please be sure to bring some angel wings and or accessories for the evening party.
All Girlz will receive discounted jump tickets at $20.00 each and a Boogie Bag.

Day Time Activities:
Pink Mafia Initiations: Michelle Klueg and Tami Carbone
Freefly Organizing: Michelle Klueg and Kate Hoffstetter - “Kate holds a Women’s Vertical World Record”
RW Organizing: Tami Carbone and Sally Hathaway - “Sally holds 2 gold medals from 4-way Women's World meets, (Spain and Croatia) and one bronze (France)”
Wing Suits: TBD
Womens’s State Record Hybrid attempts
All Girlz Tracking Sunset Loads
Gryo: Mike Michigan
Eye Candy Swoop Meet: Men here is your chance to impress the girlz….and please dress for success. Skygirlz are welcomed and encouraged to compete as well. Did I mention our very own top notch swoooer Kaz Sheeke will be here……she da’ bomb!!!
$15.00 registration fee
1st Prize = 1 Free Full Day of Jumping
2nd Prize = $100.00
3rd Prize = $50.00
Local Skygirlz will be judging the Eye Candy Swoop Meet
Massage Table: Hot male masseuse TBA
Vendor Booths: TBA

After Sunset Party in the bunker - (we are dressing up to bunker just for the party…..we guarantee a great visual atmosphere along with some fantastic vibes as usual):
Raffle Drawing-(all proceeds are for Breast Cancer)
DJ Saturday Night: Little C and DJ Drumfire
Eye Candy Wet T-Shirt or Boxer Contest (it’s the men’s time to shine again). Winner gets a free jump on Sunday with all the Pink Mafia Sisters
Santa will be here giving gifts to all our Flygirlz / Pink Mafia Sisters
Projector with daily jump footage
Girlzy Cocktails and Shooters
Dancing…..Partying…..Dancing……Partying…..Dancing

We have a ton more to add to this list so please keep checking back for more details.
We have special rates for local lodging and we also have airport pickup and drop off service available. Please call the dropzone for details (800-888-JUMP)
<>
SkygirlZhills

I've got an hour of tunnel time available December 18th from 5:30pm-6:30pm for any girl interested in Tunnel Mafia inductions or just tunnel time and crazy fun flying :):)

*I will provide transportation to and from the tunnel if you need it. I can fit up to 4 other girls in the automobile so it can be a party.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Its not fair i can't come!!!!!!!!!!!!! booohooo!!! England sucks! Its cold and i can't jump!!!
Big hello to all the guys and gals at z-hills though, i'm really gonna miss not being there this year.
Loads of love
Lucy(lucifer) and Ryan (dredlocked guitar playing hippy)
----------------------
PM#290
There are some people in this world which are just like slinky's,
Totally useless but you just can't help but smile when you see one bouncing down the stairs!

hey there carbones!

i am sure that alysse would be participating in all the fun that weekend, but we won't be back from brazil until after new years....

we will do a fun jump in your honor at boituva dz near sao paulo that weekend!

thinking of all of you at zhills!

marc and alysse

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

This boogie you are objectifying men and treating us as playthings for your own personal amusement.

Ignoring our minds, personalities, etc.

I so wish I
and the thong
could be there. :(:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Tammy...I need a whaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance[:/] I want to be there sooooo freakin bad but I have to work on Saturday Dec 17. The new big account I just got is making me work both Dec 10 and 17..both are Saturdays dammit. But the good thing is that I get to see you guys at Zhills for both Christmas and New Years weekends...that's a helluva raincheck! ;)

I'm a lil anxious because there are two guys wanting to spend both weekends at Zhills training me on a new discipline and are bringing special gear and demos to make sure I go thru with it:o:D D'oh!!!

Oh Chicky.....I am SO Sad you are gonna miss it. All the Flygirlz here at the hills have put a ton of thought into this one B|.
Try to make it out on Sunday if you can :)Scotty and I will be hanging out in Sebaz over christmas and new years.....me thinks the zoobar might be CARBONIZED if you know what I mean ;).
We are very excited. Good luck with your new training....YOU GO GIRL!
<>
Tami

Oh Chicky.....I am SO Sad you are gonna miss it. All the Flygirlz here at the hills have put a ton of thought into this one B|.
Try to make it out on Sunday if you can :)Scotty and I will be hanging out in Sebaz over christmas and new years.....me thinks the zoobar might be CARBONIZED if you know what I mean ;).
We are very excited. Good luck with your new training....YOU GO GIRL!
<>
Tami

At Sebazz, we soooo need the Zoobar to reopen. Tiff had to let it go..losing proposition. We totally support her decision and understand but now that it's in "season" here in Florida, it's a long drive from the dz to get refreshments and if you don't know to bring it in advance it sorta sucks.:S I might see you guys around Christmas for the PJ Slumber Party but then head off the Zhills...as I have "work" to do:P

Hey, it looks like I am the only BMI female in Florida. :o I did not realize that! I will try to make it Saterday.
Will have to let you know closer to time. Since I work Sunday night, I am sure Sunday is out. Unless I just happen to end up staying overnight, then I will be there till noon. ;)

I happen to have a couple of suits I can work with of my own so the depletion of the demo fleet should not be a HUGE obstacle. I will get back to you!

Tammie :)
PMS #400

Could we get some idea of who may want to do a First Flight Course if I travel down??? Anyone??
Let's have fun! :)

Hi all!! It's official, my plane ticket has been booked-- I'll be getting there Friday after an all-night flight SOOOOooo ready to organize and juuuuuuump!!!! Shannon is the bomb for helping me make it happen-- can't wait to meet and jump with everyone! I haven't been to Zhills in years-- can't WAIT to be back! Mafia rules! B|

BLUES!
Mel ;)

Melanie Curtis
Elsinore Gravity
[email protected]

Hi all!! It's official, my plane ticket has been booked-- I'll be getting there Friday after an all-night flight SOOOOooo ready to organize and juuuuuuump!!!! Shannon is the bomb for helping me make it happen-- can't wait to meet and jump with everyone! I haven't been to Zhills in years-- can't WAIT to be back! Mafia rules! B|

You mentioned this last night, Mel. That's awesome! B| Btw, this all night flight to Z-Hills will be immediately after your two full days of tunnel flying in Eloy. Man, you are one busy woman, Mel. (Too cool!) You'll do an awesome job!

(P.S. I am going to have to get back into the sky, so I can shadow you and go to all of the DZs, that you get asked to go to for LOing!)

As you would say...Go huge, Mel! B|

here's a little bump up AND a reminder:

to those that will be going to zhills for the PMS boogie, please bring a toy to put into the Toys for Tots box. :) help out some kids while attending a kick ass boogie. :)

see ya there!
a