PsychoBob

Z-Hills for New Years Roll Call

Some of us had to get up at 5:30 A.M. this morning and it is going to be a rough day. B|

It's Z-hills, some people are still up at 5:30 A.M. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It's Z-hills, some people are still up at 5:30 A.M.

Very True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. We now have a Casa to add to the aircraft here at the Hills! Come and and enjoy the fun.

Lot's of fun stuff going on and Organizers for all levels.

If you are not here then get on the stick b/c there are lots & Lots of Cool People.

Sunshine Factory is Having a Customer appreciation night going on RIGHT NOW!

Finger food, Wine, & Staff to help you pick out suitable gear for you. Ask questions and learn more about various types of gear.

See Ya'll Soon!!!!!!!

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Today was filled with some great jumps and Good Fun.

We tried to get a night load off but unfortunately there was an issue with the runway lights.

For anyone who gets on here that was on the night loads I want to apologize for any confusion. I takes a big effort to organize these things and Safety is always number one.

The party is on and Many people are enjoying themselves.

There is a boat for those who were involved in the Pirate Day events Equiped with a plank to have select individuals walk off. :D

Everyone Have A Fun Safe Holiday and let's look forward to bigger and better things in 2006. Z-Hills is constantly adding more things. Please visit and enjoy all the facilities we have to offer.

See Ya'll Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Skydive city sure knows how to throw a party. There must have been hundreds of people there. The band [The Infidels] rocked and there was an awesome fireworks show by Johny Gates. This party gets bigger every year. My hats off to TK or whoever his social director is. Unfortunately the DZ looks like Woodstock did after the festival.

Skydive city sure knows how to throw a party

That is for sure! :)

There must have been hundreds of people there.

Almost 700 registered jumpers. That was the last I heard. No telling how many non-jumpers there were. Or locals and visitors for the actual party last night.

Hope everyone Stays Safe and enjoys the coming year.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

Even I made a cameo appearance today. Got in a some solos and some jumps with strangers. Checked out the eye candy, too. A great way to spend a New Years Day!

It's January and we're jumping in shorts and t-shirts. FL life is grand!

4 more weeks to Mexico, baby!

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

I know for sure i won't be back there next year! They had the same problem as the did the previous year with backed up loads. You'd think they would do something about it this year. We, brought a bunch of people down there to jump. You were lucky if you could hit 5 jumps in a day. Apart from all the bullshit with the planes backed up it was ok.
I know for sure that next year it will be either Lake Wales or sebastion.
2 HOUR wait. Fucking ridiculous, especially when you know 3 months ahead that there will be a shit load of people.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***You were lucky if you could hit 5 jumps in a day.

Sooty please! If you would get out of bed before 1pm in the afternoon and actually have your rig on before 3pm you might get more than 5.:P Hope you had a safe trip home. Enjoyed partying with you and the gang as usual.B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

First I love z-hills. It was the "first" big dz I ever went to. My "first" completed +100 way. Just a great place to go to.

But

The boogie or politics or whatever about the airplanes is getting bad. Raise the lift tickets if needed have a registration fee but run the planes.

Not sure what the deal was with the third Otter while I was there (Monday-Tuesday) it was suppose to be down for maintence. The word was that they don't fly the third until loads are backed up "x" amount. But who knows if that is true. The other word was there was only two pilots. My point is the customers didn't have a clue what was happening.

Let me say ONE MORE TIME. I love z-hills. TK does a great job but he can only do what he is allowed to do.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

The boogie or politics or whatever about the airplanes is getting bad. Raise the lift tickets if needed have a registration fee but run the planes.

My point is the customers didn't have a clue what was happening.

My best suggestion is to sit down and write a comment letter to the management who can then take that to the owners for evaluation.

Keep in mind it should be a professional comment letter with actual issues and concerns which you had a problem with.

TK does a great job but he can only do what he is allowed to do.

TK & Staff. Therefore Please do not take any frustration out on these people. They work very hard to make people happy.

I assist where I can and Z-Hills is my home. I enjoy the jumping & many great people both locals & visitors.

Again, if you had concerns write a professional letter with suggestions and not just a bunch of complaints. Give good logical ideas please. :)
I hope to see Ya'll in the coming year and at future events. We have a bunch of fun things going on all the time. Check the Web site. B|

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

I know for sure i won't be back there next year! They had the same problem as the did the previous year with backed up loads. You'd think they would do something about it this year. We, brought a bunch of people down there to jump. You were lucky if you could hit 5 jumps in a day. Apart from all the bullshit with the planes backed up it was ok.
I know for sure that next year it will be either Lake Wales or sebastion.
2 HOUR wait. Fucking ridiculous, especially when you know 3 months ahead that there will be a shit load of people.

politics need to be put aside, hey lee, you should come to sebastion for the pyro vixen boogie. wendy is even working on having the politics put aside and one of the farm planes representing. were going to try and ferry a load of jumpers down in the grand caravan.:)

Planning on it. Only thing is, Are there any RV hook ups? I heard there's hardly any. If i come i will be towing the camper.
As for politics, i didn't know there was any down in z-hills. I think if it wasn't for fayette bringing in the casa then it would really of been backed up!
My only suggestion would be if your going to do big ways such as 60 ways. Then maybe allocate 2 casas.
I would happily paid a registration fee if it meant me jumping my ass off.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

we may be flying a plane down there, no rv hookup needed.

but if you want to drive your camper down, im sure i could work it out with wendy so you had an rv slot.;)

with that being said, im going to get out of the z-hills thread when im talking about sebastian.

Great time, great party, great fun !! Thanks TK and staff...Great job, guys and girls at NYLON CITY.

Yes indeed, thanks all, especially to the good folks doing the packing. Because of you I have absolutely no complaints about my weekend jump numbers. I appreciate you all making it possible for me to get some great jumps in on such a busy busy weekend! And of course it goes without saying, those openings were $$$!

Muchas gracias!

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I had a good time, even with the tremendous amount of money I spent on gas towing our camper down there and back.

Hey ! Thanks for the jumper cables . I almost screwed up bad !! See ya in Dublin. I owe ya a drink of your choice.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Just got back from Z-hills, it was great. I will definitely do a repeat on that trip. Did you see the plank break?

Possibly the funniest thing I have seen at a boogie in the past ten years! It could have been MUCH worse; it looked like the girl was about to DIVE into the pond! What a hoot.

Chuck

Is that Portia with you there? Cute!

Was GREAT seeing everyone there!! From all over the world!! And for those of us from NC, it was like the ENTIRE NC went South for the winter!

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.