PSW097
missg8tordivr
DaGimp
Katiebear
SkymonkeyOne
NYBryan
selbbub78
ncfitzge

I'm down. Nice long drive to look forward too!

Fitz
#148 Sonic Scrat
"Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the eyes?" Woodpecker pulling out his pants pockets to the waitress

Just found out...NY brian is doing the fireworks for the new year along with music...It should be fucking awesome. He does this as a hobby and is very good at doing fireworks.
Damn, its worth going just for this trust me. :)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***MOUTH
CSpenceFLY & The RoamingDZ plus a few quarts of Peach Mountain Dew
Mrs RoamingDZ.com
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob & Psycho Patty (My wife)
RkyMtnHigh
stl135...
Wonderhog...
Thanatos340
Skymama
jumpchikk
Goofyjumper
Skinnyshrek
Flytex
revillusion
Skychick312 & Avalonwings
Lauralicious
Skyjenb
Skydivermandy and Dave
Darkwing
Nut n lucky
Dbattman (tentative)
Icon134
micduran,with her new camper
Chaoskitty
Pyke
Yardhippe & Redhot wife (maybe)
FrogLady
PSW097
missg8tordivr
DaGimp
Katiebear
SkymonkeyOne
NYBryan
selbbub78
ncfitzge
Jumpingbean001 will have to make a visit!

What a list!B|
Let's have fun! :)

I know TK has 3 otters now for season, but not sure if he'll bring in additional jumpships for Christmas/New Years.:)

One of the three seemed to be not working over Thanksgiving. I really dislike waiting an hour for a jump...HINT, HINT

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I know TK has 3 otters now for season, but not sure if he'll bring in additional jumpships for Christmas/New Years.:)

One of the three seemed to be not working over Thanksgiving. I really dislike waiting an hour for a jump...HINT, HINT

So...if ya think it might be an hour out, the "trick" is to manifest ahead and you'll be fine;). We had two Otters back to back this past weekend. I'm sure TK will have it going more smoothly by Christmas and New Years since he's anticipating a HUGE turnout.

so is this another boogie andy you will flake out on.,.I brought you harry potter tapes but you didn't show...
On another note. Last year they had 3 otters 2 sitting on the ground while the pilots ate lunch. I hope it will be different this year. There was 1-1/5 hour wait at some times due to whatever......

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah, its on. Should be a 10-12 minute, computer-fired musically choreographed show. For those of you who can make it down, I promise you it will be something you won't soon forget.

And even better than this show is the Muff Brothers budget fireworks show with half of their stuff exploding on the ground (At least thats how it was a couple years ago when I attended). There is something to be said for paying a little extra for your fireworks. It looked like they had 10 year old "boy have I got a deal for you" fireworks. They made for a GREAT show of a different kind.

Mark Klingelhoefer

editied for spelling

Well, if its anything like Brian would do i am sure his budget will only be about 5000 dollars. he's a bit cheap:D:D:D

Andy was a no show at the farm ??

Ok I have been a slacker on sending Andy my shoulder brace. I held on to it in hopes to give it to him at the Keys Boogie.......BUT ANDY DID NOT SHOW! I was really gonna get it in the mail to him today when I shipped some christmas orders but now I have changed my mind. ANDY if you want my shoulder brace it will be here in Zhills waiting for you in the manifest office. Sorry honey its called "tuff love". Come get it.
<>
Tami

***MOUTH
CSpenceFLY & The RoamingDZ plus a few quarts of Peach Mountain Dew
Mrs RoamingDZ.com
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob & Psycho Patty (My wife)
RkyMtnHigh
stl135...
Wonderhog...
Thanatos340
Skymama
jumpchikk
Goofyjumper
Skinnyshrek
Flytex
revillusion
Skychick312 & Avalonwings
Lauralicious
Skyjenb
Skydivermandy and Dave
Darkwing
Nut n lucky
Dbattman (tentative)
Icon134
micduran,with her new camper
Chaoskitty
Pyke
Yardhippe & Redhot wife (maybe)
FrogLady
PSW097
missg8tordivr
DaGimp
Katiebear
SkymonkeyOne
NYBryan
selbbub78
ncfitzge
Jumpingbean001
FoxyRoxtail + hubby

Randy & I will be down to celebrate our 10 year anniverary of our 1st date - it was at Z-hills on NYE!!!

:$Don't worry, we'll have a room:$

Yay!!

We seem to run into you two all over the place. Are you flying yourselves down?

Weather will tell - that's always the preference, but in the winter it's a 50/50 shot at best. We're hoping for Fri-Sunday for jumping. You doing something organized, or playin'? I'll have a new suit to break in :)

hey, you guys take it easy on the fireworks display.:P johnny gates has done this for years and puts his heart and soul into it. the one that we had in memory of Ron was pretty bad ass. if the NY dude does this professionally, then that'd be outstanding! :)
bring it. :P:D sounds like the entire county of pasco will be lit up NYE. that's so cool...