skinnyshrek

xmas boogie at the farm

What in the hell is that on your face in the avatar? :S

I think it is the rodriguez brother's mustache that was falling off. Am I right?

You're both wrong, it's Sky:ph34r:1's golf cart key. He asked me to hold it for him in Palatka. :D:D:D

Hence the sig...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Love ya Dude. But Shrek is right, NOBODY CARES.

Get the f*ck off this thread OR pack your shit for the boogie. The kids want to see Uncle Bolas.

P.S. Got the Martina Mcbride. Any other requests?

Oh, and these panties are tight enough to stay on in freefall. I don't know how Mariposa wears them every day!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

so what time will you be there tomorrow night?

Not sure yet. Anybody have access to the forum at the DZ? I can send a message when I know.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hey just caLL MY CELL...OH WAIT...SORRY BILLY:D:D:D

Stupid fucker... :D:D:D

Fuck it, PM me your cell number anyway. I can use the relay service. When you answer, I might sound like a hottie female... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I should be there around say, 4 pm your time or so. It's actually an hour and a half drive over there from here. We'll have some fun for a few hours before I have to go back home.

I guess that means no absinthe for me... Fuck it, just let me have a whiff of it so I know what it smells like. :P

Just looking forward to meeting all my favorite fellow DZ.com retards and having a good time! :D

Oooookay.... so help me God, I can't remember who the fuck I met at The Farm yesterday other than:

Goofyjumper
Skinnyshrek
Marks
freeflir29
lisamariewillbe
chaoskitty
Fast Eddie (old friend of mine)

I know several others introduced themselves to me and one PM'ed me before I came over.

So... you fucking retards, help me refresh my shit-for-brains memory... :D:D:D

Hey, at least I did okay at Texas Hold 'Em for the first time... I started with $10 and finished with $17.50 I think... B|

Any jump made other than Friday? The weather looked like it mighta made the beer light come on rather early ..:(

I didn't get there until something like 5 pm but they said they had been jumping most of the day, but a good portion of the last load did get hosed on the spot, hehehe.

I had a great time at the party! It was fun. Marks, you talk way too fast dood! ;) But yeah, I'd like to work on getting a small CRW gathering for the DZ and help give it exposure in the magazines.

I just want to know. What kind of idiot stands there with a microphone, in the dark, trying to talk to a deaf guy:D:D Hey billy, next time you have jacks don't slow play them go all in off the button...5's will burn you every-time.
So, was it worth coming and hanging out with us freaks? You must of got in late!:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I just want to know. What kind of idiot stands there with a microphone, in the dark, trying to talk to a deaf guy:D:D

I know.... I don't know what shimell was thinking... :S

So, was it worth coming and hanging out with us freaks? You must of got in late!:)

Hell yeah it was worth coming out! Next time I'll bring my gear. ;) I got home about 1:30 AM CST, then got on dropzone.com until 3 AM... couldn't sleep, guess I drank too much Mountain Dew on the road... :S :D

I like the DZ, looks very natural, especially the ponds. :)

The porter takes off from there but we shuttle with the caravan. It's only a 5 minute ride.
Get some of your crw guys together i'll see if Balboni wants to come up and help you with it
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Okay Boogie review time.... This one was fun, different, very entertaining.... My children came back unscathed, and only taught a few bad things, Cody still doesnt believe me there was a oompa loompa there. Got there friday, they put one load up, since sheep boy missed his plame he wasnt there so I couldnt jump... hung out a bit, went to hotel... next day went to DZ early, was raining and yucky.... kids played Nintendo and beat up Frankthetank. Picked up Clay then when we got back we noticed a load was about to jump (low on the alti) kids had their gift exchange, later when the adults had theirs, ASC group was funny and brought us jump tickets from ASC which we all found amusing... The blackjack dealer from ASC got a The Farm shirt.... freaking drums were stolen 5 times... I got a sleeping bag because Clay stole the movie I had opened...

I didnt bring the drama this time... :ph34r: Had alot of fun... Kids had alot of fun... to tired to hang around and jump...

Loved seeing old friends and making new , ie duckdodger, steve, simplyputsi, Kramer (grrrr at you) and his girl, and all the ASC folks, regardless on who your boss is , you guys were alot of fun.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this