upndownshop

The Dates You Have Been Waiting For (SF06)

I hear Jay is chartering a jet for all us eastern folks. Mighty good of him. Departs Atlanta arrives houston waiting for the times. So be there an hour early to check your luggage
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Already taken old man sorry. Hey i still have your pothead tapes..Brought them up to the farm and you let me down. What was up your back again:P

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah, yeah....go ahead and bust my chops...I'm and old fart and cold, wet, rainy weather make my rheumatiz act up....I'll catch up with you in Z-hills...I'm leaving next Wednesday or Thursday...but that's another thread...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

WHAT IS skyfest:)

is that some king of new airline??

why are ther more peeps from georgia there than from texas??:P

THIS is SkyFest. B|:P (Warning: It may be under construction at any given time. It is undergoing a facelift at the moment.)

Just because you don't know all the ones from Texas, doesn't mean there are less. B| I'm sure J can give a more accurate number. :)

...I'm sure J can give a more accurate number. :)

I can help out there...

Central Georgia (Atlanta): 742
West Georgia (Texas): 6

:D:D:D

north georgia 26 more that I know off

thats more than live in texxase aint it??

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

....Just you wait... I'll get our information and post it tonight. You'll see. B|

la di dah di lah....still waiting....la di dah di lah

la di dah di lah....la di dah di lah
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So andy, will you be riding with me again? I will be leaving early again but we could do with another person to help with the gas..460 round trip was a little much. You know, i shot the video of his engagement jump. The least you think he would give me is a new Javelin fully loaded wouldnt ya..But no cheap bastard:P

The least you think he would give me is a new Javelin fully loaded wouldnt ya..But no cheap bastard

Wow, i didn't do anything for him and he gave me a 35%off coupon for a fully loaded javelin:D:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Based on what people actually filled out when they registered, I have:

11 - Georgia
125 - Texas

There were also people from Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Minnesota, Colorado, Florida (not counting us), Arizona, N. Carolina, New Mexico, Argentina, and Switzerland. B|

So... there ya' go. Proving once again that Texas is supreme. B|;)

Based on what people actually filled out when they registered, I have:

11 - Georgia
125 - Texas

There were also people from Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Minnesota, Colorado, Florida (not counting us), Arizona, N. Carolina, New Mexico, Argentina, and Switzerland. B|

So... there ya' go. Proving once again that Texas is supreme. B|;)

I don't know...You may want to check with Spence on that one..The Dublin boogie ohio, Ny, minnosota, ga, texas, alabama, oregon, sc,nc, conn, mich I know you will be going to Dublin this year to promote skyfest. Maybe set yourself up a booth for all the young jumpers that will be there;)

will you be going this year. The only problem i had with dublin is we ran out of shit to burn sunday morning around 10 am...You know, when you hang out by the bonfire all night you would think they would provide more shit...Just plain selfishness if you ask me