upndownshop

The Dates You Have Been Waiting For (SF06)

For 5 years SkyFest has always been on the 3rd weekend in July. Guess what – IT STILL IS!

This year we are growing and will be bigger and better than before. We have extended the dates from July 12-17, 2006.

Skydive Spaceland has made tremendous improvements at the drop zone. Namely, a paved runway and taxiways. For pictures of their growth, go to www.SkydiveSpaceland.com/news.html.

While we are still focusing on RW, we have expanded the focus on freeflying as well with the Headdown Invitational Texas State Record (contact [email protected] for more information) and the introduction of the TeXXas 20-way Headdown Patch. Come out and be among the first to receive one!

The flight line consists of 9 aircraft with more to come!

Over 12 manufacturers will be on hand with demos and auction gear. Their donations go directly to the skydiving scholarship fund. We have never had vendor fees, so why would this year be any different?

Our website is currently being overhauled and should be updated soon.

We will be honoring the memory of Bob Buquor, one of the first camera men, who died in July 1966 – 40 years ago this coming SkyFest. We will be celebrating his life and accomplishments with Bill Newell, founder of the SCR (Star Crest Recipient) award, specialty SCR jumps, and as usual the world’s largest SCR ceremony. For more information about the SCR go to http://www.scr-awards.com/.

We will have many more announcements throughout the year.

Remember what SkyFest is all about: It’s ALL ABOUT YOU and giving back to the sport we love so much. SkyFest: The boogie that “Pays It Skyward”.

Thank you for your support. Any questions? ;)

Edit:

Here is a list of the confirmed manufacturers for the event.

We will be adding seminars to the schedule as it works out.

For a complete list of events that they will be attending go to their website, I believe most of them have their schedule posted.

So far to date:

Sun Path Products
Performance Designs
Relative Workshop
HiPerUSA
Velocity Sports Equipment
Alti-2
Vigil
Phoenix Fly
Single Helix
Sky Systems
Tony Suit
Parachute Systems
Strong Enterprises
Applied Deceleration
Pony Printing
BirdMan
more to come...

The total number of sponsors and prizes list is even greater. The prizes will be auctioned off during the event.

The website is getting updated soon. Keep an eye on it.

Well, i don't know if you need a shit hot video guy this year but i am available:D:D Who knows, skyfest may make the best boogie of 2006. Next year jay, lets plan on putting a video together. i know its hard with the slots and all, but tell steve to give you more video slots:D:D i am sure you will sell videos and the proceeds can go to skyfest, just a thought. I will commit to the whole boogie, just don't let chuck near my camper, he's a bad influence:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, i don't know if you need a shit hot video guy this year but i am available:D:D Who knows, skyfest may make the best boogie of 2006. Next year jay, lets plan on putting a video together. i am sure you will sell videos and the proceeds can go to skyfest, just a thought. I will commit to the whole boogie,

Working on that my friend and thanks for the help

just don't let chuck near my camper, he's a bad influence:D:D:D

Whats the matter, you got a monkey on your back??:o:o

A little birdy told me the temp slots for trailers/RVs will be new and improved for next year as well. :)
8 months and counting!!! YIPPEE!!! :)

Once again my jump bunny is correct. Steve said that the temp trailer area will have water and sewage hookups, along with 12 new slots by SF 06.

He is also working on expanding the packing area, which means a larger Air Condition packing area!!!

Ok put me down for a slot as well. May need help with gas so if anyone wants to chip in(andy) let me know.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

[...necessarily the "slots along the way." :D

Wait'll you get to know skinny better, then you'll understand...:D:D

I, popsjumper, hereby decry and proclaim the reservation of a slot on all SCR jumps with you, J and Stan and Derek.

Note to self: Do NOT get too blitzed to pour beer on the maggots next year.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...necessarily the "slots along the way." :D

Wait'll you get to know skinny better, then you'll understand...:D:D

Wait'll you get to know ME better, then YOU'LL understand... :D:D:D

I, popsjumper, hereby decry and proclaim the reservation of a slot on all SCR jumps with you, J and Stan and Derek.

I, Jumpergirl, hereby acknowledge and accept your reservation. I, however, cannot speak or accept for J, Stan, or Derek. (I'll do my best, though. :P)