skip

Emerald Coast

I’m meeting my family in Gulf Shores for our annual Thanksgiving beach party. Will anyone be around jumping at Emerald Coast on Friday or Saturday? I made it out last year and had a blast however only making one jump – hope to do more this year.

neilp

hey hushpuppy
when are you guys going to come to goldcoast again
keep me posted
tim

Hey! You told me that you would let me know that you made it home safely! >:( ;)

Hushpuppy - do you know if we will have a plane on Friday? I have to work but I was just wondering.

Either way I know that we should have a good turn out on Saturday!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Will anyone be around jumping at Emerald Coast on Friday or Saturday?

Hey! From what I hear they are trying to be open on Friday and will be open on Saturday. Just call the dz to make sure!

Danielle

Sweet - I'm in Gulf Shores - hopefully something will work out for Friday. It looks like were going to head back to Houston Saturday morning. Is there only a plane out on the weekends? I will probably call up tomorrow and see what’s going on as Wednesday jumps are nice as well.

neilp

I am planning on going to either Zhills or Gold Coast this weekend who wants to go ?

What?! You aren't going to be at Emerald Coast?

Hey I heard that you guys had a busy weekend last weekend. Sorry that I missed it! I'll be at Emerald Coast this week. Have fun wherever you go! We will miss you though.

And have a very happy Thanksgiving!
Danielle

hey danielle i was just dropping you a line to let you know that i made it home ok and had a great weekend hanging out with you guys. hehehe

hey you guys need to come down next weekend dec 3rdish, we are going to have a few friends come in from outta town and its going to be a good time
hope to see you
timt

Whew! I'm so glad to hear that you made it home! Now I can finally sleep at night! I was so worried! ;) We loved hanging out with you guys also! I'll see what I can do about next weekend. A road trip would be lots of fun!

Weekend of December 3rd & 4th:

I wanted to just thank everybody out at Emerald Coast Skydivers (Elberta, AL) for such a great time this particular weekend! With all the unfortunate circumstances going on with Gold Coast Skydivers (Moss Point, MS), Mike Igo was able to bring his aircraft to Emerald Coast for everybody to enjoy and jump.

This is one of Mel and I's last weekends to spend with our friends from Louisiana and Alabama, since we'll be moving to the Central Florida region soon. We were happy to see alot of our old friends from Moss Point, as well as meeting so many new faces at Emerald Coast. The people out at Elberta were more than accommodating toward us and we hope that we can do it again sometime. Maybe next time, no more crazy women will beat the hell out of the short bus when some of us try to leave the bar again (but that's another story)!! Again, thanks guys and girls out at Emerald Coast Skydivers, as well as the Igo crew and everything that you guys are doing for us.
Jason Jerusalem
[email protected]

Weekend of December 3rd & 4th:

I wanted to just thank everybody out at Emerald Coast Skydivers (Elberta, AL) for such a great time this particular weekend! With all the unfortunate circumstances going on with Gold Coast Skydivers (Moss Point, MS), Mike Igo was able to bring his aircraft to Emerald Coast for everybody to enjoy and jump.

This is one of Mel and I's last weekends to spend with our friends from Louisiana and Alabama, since we'll be moving to the Central Florida region soon. We were happy to see alot of our old friends from Moss Point, as well as meeting so many new faces at Emerald Coast. The people out at Elberta were more than accommodating toward us and we hope that we can do it again sometime. Maybe next time, no more crazy women will beat the hell out of the short bus when some of us try to leave the bar again (but that's another story)!! Again, thanks guys and girls out at Emerald Coast Skydivers, as well as the Igo crew and everything that you guys are doing for us.

We loved having all of you guys and would love to have you come back and visit! It was great to get to meet all of you and I wanted to thank you guys especialy Mel for being so sweet and and trying to jump with me! You guys are awesome. I had a great time hanging out with and getting to know you. Oh and enjoy Lynn Haven! I know I'll be down there some over the holidays!

Oh yeah and sorry you guys missed watching the short bus get beat up! :S

Hey Jason,
Thanks for coming over and jumping with us. It was great seeing you again and getting to meet Mel. Take care Bro and hope to see yall again soon.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

thanks also guys, last weekend was great!!!!
i dont know if you guys got the news but we will be open this weekend at goldcoast and would love to have you over.
well hope to see you soon

Yeah, but will you guys get us chased by a crazy woman again?;):D

Wish that I could come over, but this weekend is going to busy and I need the work! I do wish Gold Coast the best! See you soon!
Danielle