skymike55

Kenya boogie

Hi Mike,

I'll be there from 29th Oct to 12th Nov (working as one of the FS/RW organisers for the boogie).

There are a whole bunch of other brits coming out too (40 or so). It's a stunning location and if last year was anything to go by you're guaranteed a great trip!

We've got some fun RW stuff planned (orange jumps and lots of inflatables!) so make sure you come and say hi so we can get you involved in that as well as the freeflying!

Don't miss out on our regular trips to Ali Baba's beach bar either! Taxi (oops, I mean camel) home anyone! :D

C.

I am sooooo jealous of all you lucky people going to Kenya!

I'm sure Caroline has some very cool FS stuff planned for you... she organises at my home DZ and we always have fun and learn with her. :)
Caroline - do you have a link to your pics from last year? Gorgeous, gorgeous views! :)
I want to go... :(

Vicki

The Kenya Boogie was awesome.
Hot weather, white sand, palms trees, stunning views from altitude.

Several raft and inflatable jumps, and an orange jump, that has to be seen to be believed (26 people, 400 oranges…..)

The load organising was very good (thanks a lot for that Caroline, you did a excellent job). We did some real fun big ways.

Did a 13K hop and pop, in shorts a t-shirt, and was not cold. And the views are stunning.

There is something there for everyone, from AFF courses to the most experienced.

The Twin Otter is a good size and get to altitude in a good time.

At this time of year, when the weather turns cold, it is a place you have to go.

There is even a air conditioned packing room, as well as packers (if you are felling a bit lazy)

There is even the chance to take a couple of days of from skydiving and go on safari, scuba dive, kite surf, etc….

I will definitely be going back next year.

--------------------------------------------------
You only have one life, make the most of it.

Several raft and inflatable jumps, and an orange jump, that has to be seen to be believed (26 people, 400 oranges…..)

If it's not on video, it didn't happen! :ph34r: Where can I see that???

Ich betrachte die Religion als Krankheit, als Quelle unnennbaren Elends für die menschliche Rasse.
(Bertrand Russell, engl. Philosoph, 1872-1970)