ReLLiK75-- 2 jumps
Pullhigh-- 2 jumps + 1 passenger
wbtripp-- ? jumps
fmmobley-- 2 jumps
lauraliscious-- ? jumps
Chaoskitty-- 2 jumps
lister55--2 jumps
Salsa_john-- 2 jumps 1st time in balloon :D

I am in, hopefully for both jumps. I have a small scheduling problem though. I need to be on the first load if I am going to do this. I am trying to get out of town and need to get on the road ASAP. I'm not trying to cut in line or anything like that, but I would love to jump... it's just a scheduling thing. If that can be worked out I am DEFINITELY there! Let me know.

Grins-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Laura.. first annual "Team Licious" Balloon Jumps!! We need video!! :)

I have to decide if i'm going to Texas first.

Spence...come to Augusta for the balloon jumps. Screw the 40 ways. Team 'licious will make it well worth your while :P

I'm in for both jumps B|

Yeah!!

Laura.. first annual "Team Licious" Balloon Jumps!! We need video!!

Hey-hey-hey!!! If it helps with the first load thingy I need, I can do video and stills for jumpers on my load!!!

Grins-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

We can't do it yet! My rig isn't going to be here for a few more months heheheh. Anyone got a rig I can rent? 5'11'' and been using 190's.
#148 Sonic Scrat
"Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the eyes?" Woodpecker pulling out his pants pockets to the waitress

"Big M" (Movement?): I'm jumping with you on that first load, so bring your "B" helmet.

ReLLiK: I am pretty certain it is a go for landing Barton; just waiting for the e-mail return from Garr/Install CDR to guarantee it. On your list, count me for two jumps, at least.

"Big M" (Movement?): I'm jumping with you on that first load, so bring your "B" helmet

If "B" helmet means my Bonehead Flat Top Pro... well, the batteries are charged and the flash card is empty! Be sure and smile REALLY big!!!

Grins-
Jeff

Updated Head Count:

ReLLiK75-- 2 jumps
wbtripp-- ? jumps
lauraliscious-- ? jumps
Chaoskitty-- 2 jumps
lister55--2 jumps
Salsa_john-- 2 jumps 1st time in balloon
BigM-- 2 jumps
wbtripp--2 jumps

Trying to finalize with the balloon people this week. If you aren't going to be able to make this premier event ;) please let me know ASAP. Once everything is finalized with the balloon company I'll send out a link for payment via paypal.

Head Count:

ReLLiK75-- 2 jumps
lauraliscious-- ? jumps
Chaoskitty-- 2 jumps
lister55--2 jumps
Salsa_john-- 2 jumps 1st time in balloon
BigM-- 2 jumps
wbtripp--2 jumps

Alright...This is the list. We're going to have 2 balloons. 4 jumpers per balloon. $100 gets you a 10k jump and a 5k jump. We'll need to meet at 6:30 am on Dec 3rd. We'll check the winds and figure out the launch point. I will send out specifics of exactly where we'll meet in Augusta a few days before.

The balloons will launch together but will most likely separate on the way to altitude. The balloons will have chase crews and will have radio contact. Once we get to altitude and find a place where we want to land, we're free to leave the basket. We can use the chase crew to verify the landing area. When we get down, we need to do quick pack job. We'll hop in the chase vehicle and go to meet the balloon. The goal is the have packtime+travel time=baloon decent time. Then it's back in the basket and back up for the half altitude jump.

Should be a damn good time! And if the weather is anything like the past few weekends, it's going to be beautiful.

Lauraliscious...just need you to verify that you're definitely in for 2 jumps.

Lauraliscious...just need you to verify that you're definitely in for 2 jumps.

Sorry for the delayed response, but like I said in my last post I'm still in for both jumps. :)

Thanks for putting this together...I'm excited! I guess I'll owe :D too, it'll be my 1st time jumping a balloon.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Updated List:

ReLLiK75-- 2 jumps
Pullhigh-- 2 jumps
lauraliscious-- 2 jumps
Chaoskitty-- 2 jumps
Salsa_john-- 2 jumps
BigM-- 2 jumps
wbtripp--2 jumps
vdschoor--2 jumps

Gonna be a blast folks!!! Look forward to meeting everyone and seeing you all in Augusta! Hope the 6:30 meet time isn't too early! I can put a few people up for the night at my house if it helps you out of towners. I've got three extra full/queen size beds.

We can land on Barton Field at Ft. Gordon, but we'll see what the winds are doing that day and decide at that point whether it's worth the hassle to get to a launch point that would put us over Ft. Gordon at 10K.

Hey you guys quit leaving my name out on the list, or I won't keep you in frame as I shoot exit stills and video on the first load!!!

BigM-- 2 jumps-- 1st load PLEASE!!!
ReLLiK75-- 2 jumps
wbtripp-- ? jumps
fmmobley-- 2 jumps
lauraliscious-- ? jumps
Chaoskitty-- 2 jumps
lister55--2 jumps
Salsa_john-- 2 jumps 1st time in balloon :D

What do you vidiots need to be able to copy footage on site? Laptop computer? Since this is my first balloon jump too (I know...beer!) I definitely want to take advantage of you guys with cameras strapped to your head and get the footage of this event.

Also...I'm surprised that I've got no takers yet on my offer of a place to crash the night before! We can have a little pre-jump party and then all pass out! :ph34r:

What do you vidiots need to be able to copy footage on site? Laptop computer? Since this is my first balloon jump too (I know...beer!) I definitely want to take advantage of you guys with cameras strapped to your head and get the footage of this event.

do you have a video camera yourself? If not, no problem, i'll bring my laptop and I can burn the footage on DVD for you.

Iwan

No video camera, but I do have a laptop which I can bring.

Now some important stuff:

I've received payment from 4 people. That means three of you still need to send money by this Monday. I've actually got a waiting list for this, so if I haven't recieved money for the remaining three slots by Monday night, I'll open the slots to those waiting on the standby list.

Bottom line is if you really want to do this, send in your money ASAP :)
I'm pretty surprised I ended up with a waiting list which means that if these balloon jumps work out and everyone has a good time, maybe next time around I can grow this a bit.

BTW, I still have three rooms avail if anyone wants to drive to Augusta on Friday and crash instead of getting up early Saturday morning.

Wayne