ReLLiK75

Balloon Jumps in Augusta GA!

Wayne-

Are we still scheduled to meet at the super Wal-Mart in Evans at 6:30 AM?

Spence-

Are you coming to hang out and try to grab a no-show's slot?

Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Depending on how fast we get things moving, I might sell you my slot for the 2nd jump. I have to get to Atlanta in a timely fashion.

Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Thanks to all who came out today! It was completely awesome. I'll be posting the pictures I took a bit later.

I definitely want to do this again, so let's get the next roster going of who's interested. Throw some dates out there of when you'd like to go and I'll set it up.

The balloon company really enjoyed flying us and want to make next time an all day party.

I have the photos I took at the balloon jump at the link below. You actually can order prints to be picked up at Target, or mailed to your house from this site (it's a Yahoo site). They pics are pretty cheap, and I don't make a nickel, it's just a file sharing thing for everyone to be able to look at them. If you do order prints they are very high resolution. Also, for a couple of bucks to defray costs, I'll be glad to burn you a disc with all of the photos on it. If you want to wait until I've had a chance to edit it, I'll send you the video too.

It was a blast guys! I wish I didn't have to haul ass so fast after the jump, but the DAWGS were waiting for me at the GA Dome! Let's do it again soon!

When you go to the link below to look at the photos, go to the "Ballon" folder and picture. ENJOY!

Blue 111-
Jeff