CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents the 2nd Mountain Boogie-October 14-16-Andrews,NC.

For those of you who missed it last year and didn't feel the burn to jump a Cessna when we were there a few weeks ago,we are headed back to Andrews the third weekend of October for the Mountain Boogie.
Andrews,NC is located about 50 miles east of Chattanooga,TN in a valley between two mountain ranges.Couple that with the leaves changing and it really is a must see in freefall.
Right now we plan to have a Caravan for your jumping pleasure.There is camping allowed on the airport, hotels in the area and cabins for rent if you wanted to go that route.I am waiting to hear back from the Carbones on the food,I think that is a go.
You can find additional information(hotel info,directions) on the forums at RoamingDZ.com because you know this thread will be talking about sex in about 5 posts.Have a great weekend and hope to see you in the mountains.

77 jumps and he's running his yap about f*ckin' bridge day. :S
Why don't these punks just save their jump money, buy me a case of beer and let me run them over with my car?

Yeah, Bubbles we'll most likely be there. Hey, why not? I got laid last time!! :D But can you promise me there wont be steam rising off the ground from my morning p*ss again? Dat sh*t was coooolllllddd! :o
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I can't wait to go back either :) Maybe we could take applications for a temporary stand-in??? We could have a whole audition process and everything.

Oh, wait, I forgot it'll probably be too cold to go rafting. But leaves changing color and a big-ass bonfire??? I'm so there...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

OK brandy, me and god knows who else will be there count me for rafting scratch me off the boat with Kristi
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This is turning into a discussion i think we need to move it to SC:D

No, let's leave it in NC...the view is much nicer.;)
unless Bolas brings that damn black thong....retinas beware!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I believe that Skydive Smoky Mountains near Morristown, TN is the closest DZ to Asheville. (I'm not sure...but I think it's about an hour to 1-1/2 hours driving time from Asheville.) It's located on a small private grass airstrip with great views and very little air traffic. It is located 1 mile off exit 15 on I-81 (i.e., only 16 miles from the I-40 / I-81 split). Distance-wise, it's about 100 miles from Asheville.

They fly both a 182 and a 206 turbo.

You can contact Kipp or Teresa Burnett for more directions /info at [email protected] or give them a call at 865.577.9798.