josheezammit

Skydive San Marcos Halloween boogie

Cool deal chicka...I'm not sure if I'll make it or not right now..depends on work, finances, etc...things have been so hectic lately!

Hey, if I go, you need to go. B|

I'm dumping my home DZ for SSM! I'll be getting my rig back next weekend. Haven't jumped in OVER a month! B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

and i think the tbo has been re-designated as a caravan.......(whistles and walks off slowly):)

How about a Casa, Twin Otter, Caravan, and the T-Bo.Look forward to the Bling Team organizing some great freefly jumps.And BryanGoesBoom has really been working hard on his costume. Blue Skies, Dave

ben needs to be quiet and as of right now the aircraft list is as floows:
1. Casa 212 from carolina sky sports (the big blue and white one)
2.Cessna Grand Caravan the maroon one form Skydive Greensburg, in Indiana
3. Twin Otter N122PM, the otter with the serial number 16 and its colors are red black and white
4. a king air ummmmmm i don't know
5. a helicopter ya i again don't know

20 dollars for a normal jump ticket
22 dollars for a Casa jump ticket
HALO TBA
HELO TBA
now get back to work you slackers;)

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

Also myself and my friend Kyle will be part of your ground crew if you have any question on why Kyle is beating you for walking as close to the props as we will have to, when we hot fuel, please pm me and i can explain in detail why, as for the two of us we will answer the pepsi challenge to keeping the planes loaded and the right people on the right loads! other then Jeff Standley, I hate that guy:P

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

ok i am ready, its about two weekends away so let's get a roll call;)
Yes
Josheezammit
NO
maybe

I live ten miles away. From the way you're all describing it, I get the feeling the party is probably going to reach all the way to my house. I'd have to leave town to not attend.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

ok i am ready, its about two weekends away so let's get a roll call;)
Yes
Josheezammit
JAC
sharimcm ;)
NO
maybe

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Yay! Someone told me this past weekend that you were, and I was all kinds of confused :S
Then again, thats becoming a pretty common thing for me around here, with all the silly rumors and gossip I am told. I just never know what to believe! :P And it would have been hard to find out from "the source" since YOU NEVER COME AND VISIT ANYMORE! >:(;)

But I'm glad you'll be there cuz we've missed you, and because I'm sick of being around all boys all the time!!!!

my body, my choice